Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
Things are heating up in Township with 3 events and a new farm!
* Welcome adorable otters to your town once you reach level 58.
* Feed them to receive gifts they fish out of the pond in return.
* Produce new goods at your factories.
* A new townsperson: Harold the vet!
* A new community building: a shipyard.
* New zoo residents: Arctic wolves.
* Stickers in the co-op chat.
* 2 expansions in town and 1 in the zoo.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but could be better
This game is great for families, however, there are a couple of issues that would be good to sort out. Firstly, you need to sort out compatabillity between Macs and other systems so co ops can be formed between all platforms. This is particularly frustrating as we cannot all play as a family due to this issue. Secondly, the wait times for production is far too long! Our kids have limited tablet time, therefore, they can miss out when they could be playing more and enjoying it more. If you can sort these issues, then you’ll get the extra star from me.
its a good game….
But could be expensive to play. I had been playing this game for a about 8 months, had some technical issues with the computer, and when I tried to access the game some months later (life events - moving house etc), I wasn’t able to access the game at the level I was last playing at - all lost. Still at the early stages and debating whether I will continue to play.
I love this game but something happened...
I opened this game last night and I was loading in but then lost connection. Now the game is frozen on my screen and I can't press 'Cancel' or 'Try again'. This is now frozen on my screen, I can't shut my laptop down, I can't update it, I can't restsrt it. I have tried deleting it but it won't go away. I can't quit it either. Is there any possible way to remove it from my screen? I really enjoy this game and always play in my spear time, now I am unable to and it's annoying because like I said I can't shut it down. Is there anything I can do?
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 448.8 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Playrix
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.