The Toyota I_Site app is ideal for fleet managers. It helps you to increase workplace safety and to keep your fleet in control from wherever you are.
Important – To benefit from the features of the app you must be a registered Toyota I_Site customer.
The Toyota I_Site fleet management solution helps you to manage your material handling operations more effectively by collecting valuable operational information from the forklifts and presenting the information on a customer-friendly web interface or the Toyota I_Site app.
Features of this app include:
- Instant notifications at high shocks (impacts)
- Details of high shocks
- Adding comments to shocks
- Instant notifications at failed pre-op checks
- Details of failed pre-op checks
- Possibility to re-activate immobilized trucks remotely
- Monitoring truck activity information
- Driver permissions
Please note that this app has its own internal notification function, which can be activated for shocks and/or pre-op checks. In order to activate those notifications, please remember that the general iPhone notification function has to be activated as well.
Updated photo functionality in Service request
- Toyota Material Handling Europe AB
- 9.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - Toyota Material Handling Europe
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.