trac4GOOD is a fundraising & distance tracking app, allowing charities to effortlessly create large participation events and hopefully raise serious amounts of money.
- Pledge support to your favourite charities and events
- Uses GPS to track your distance; whether you’re walking, running, cycling, sailing and more!
- Start and stop whenever you like, or edit your pledge at any time
- Donate to charities via text message (uses JustGiving’s “JustTextGiving” service), visit their fundraising page or open the JustGiving app in one tap!
- Share your progress with friends and family
- View your track history, and archive pledges once you have finished
- Optionally link Facebook or Twitter to track across multiple devices
- Personalise your experience by creating a user profile
- Keeps working when you’re offline or have bad connectivity (requires one successful login first)
- Add a distance track manually, rather than having the app track it for you
- … and much more to come!
Your journey begins when you take a look at the available events – choose to support as many as you like by setting a goal, and then get going! Edit your pledge at any time, and complete the event when you’re ready to; optionally, you can decide how to donate to the charity, by either sending the pre-filled text message or launching the JustGiving app (if installed) or visit their web page.
The app is completely free to download and use, and you can participate in any number of events. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by JustGiving or any other organisation – but we love what they do!
Grab your device and trac4GOOD today!
For more details on JustTextGiving, visit https://www.justgiving.com/en/justtextgiving
Comments & feedback - or would you like to add your event to the app? Please contact us: team [at] trac4good.com
- Prefer to use Kilometres instead of Miles? Use the toggle on your "My Profile" page to change between miles and kilometres!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Work well when it works
The app works well when it works, having trouble a lot of the time getting it to log events.
Love the theory behind this app but in reality performance is poor. When I can finally get it to log in, it tells me I’ve completed a certain distance (which I even took a screen shot of) then adds a completely different amount to my events - or worse doesn’t add it at all. Can’t find an option to go in and edit events once they are added either. Now making use of another app to track accurately and then adding in manually which slightly defeats the object.
Rubbish with limited functionality
Really poor App. It keeps forgetting my name, the total miles on the top page does not add up to the individual amounts. Very limited if you want to manually add from your FitBit. Doesn’t always seem to show logged inputs and then I ended up double-reporting with no way of removing the duplicate entry. Just going to stick up the total on my FitBit and adjust any numbers at the end of the charity event. Very frustrating experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piccolo Picco Ltd
- 39.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-21 TRAC 4 GOOD LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.