Nutritionix Track is a fitness tracking app developed and maintained by a team of registered dietitians. Making fitness tracking a daily habit is an effective way to work towards your health goals, so the mission of the Track app is to take the heavy-lifting out of keeping up with your food log.
Track’s simplicity and efficiency is why our users don’t just give food logging a try – they stick with it.
Check it out:
Log all of your foods in as little as 60 seconds per day thanks to the following features:
- Predictive search
- State-of-the-art Natural Language processing technology
- Instant barcode scanning
What can I track?
- Food intake
- Nutrient totals
- Weight and weight progress
- Calorie and macro goals
- Water intake
The unrivalled Nutritionix database offers:
- 800K+ unique foods
- Coverage of 95% of grocery items in the US and Canada
- 760+ US restaurant chain menus
- Thousands of common foods recipes created by our in-house team of dietitians
- We are adding and updating hundreds of foods every day!
Create custom recipes and food items:
- Advanced recipe creation tool for logging custom recipes in seconds
- Custom Foods tool for one-off items
- Share your recipes easily!
- Download your data as a spreadsheet with our Export feature
- Keep tabs on your progress with the Stats view
- Sync your Track nutrition, weight and active energy data with Apple health with our push/pull feature.
- Fitbit sync
Upgrade to Track Pro to access the Coach Portal and share your Track food log with your dietitian, trainer, or other ‘coach’.
- Become a premium Track user by subscribing to Track Pro. Subscription prices start at $5.99 USD/month for the monthly subscription and $29 USD/year for the annual subscription. Prices are in U.S. dollars, are subject to change, and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
- 2 month free trial for premium features.
- If you choose to purchase Track Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the 2-month trial period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Have any feedback? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s new in the latest release:
- Resolved HealthKit issue with duplicate entries for exercise calories and weight data
- New microphone button on Freeform screen to facilitate logging by speech-to-text
- improved photo upload flow for submitting new products
- Bug fix for account reference issues
- Net Carbs displayed on Edit-Food views
- General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Daily macro pie chart is incorrect if any product added has alcohol content (previous version did not have the issue). Have raised via feedback several times. Would also suggest adding alcohol grams to the nutrition tables. Otherwise a great app, more flexible in relation to quantities (particularly if using metric units) than My Fitness Pal.
EVERYTHING I want in a nutrition tracker app
Wow - I’m doing a tightly calorie restricted diet, but want to make sure I get a good balance of all macros. This app is great!
— reasonably intuitive interface with no nonsense GUI
— very exact portion sizing available (you don’t have to just accept defaults)
— easy to input custom foods
— simple weight tracker
— no intrusive ads (yet, at least - maybe I’m reviewing too early?) (I happily pay a small amount for simple ad-free versions, but appreciate this developer’s approach)
Although an iPhone app, I use it at 2x sizing on an iPad and love it. I expect that detailed inputs, such as all the macros on a custom food, might be a bit fiddly on iPhone alone, but would still be worthwhile.
Almost flawless! The scanner tool is a really nice touch and I have now started using it every day! One issue, I think the UI could look a little bit cleaner, but other than that it’s the best tracker out there!
- Nutritionix LLC
- 75.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nutritionix LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Track Pro - Monthly £5.49
- Track Pro - Yearly £26.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.