This app helps users to keep track of potentially dangerous skin spots.
One of the key indicators of possible skin cancer is a change in appearance of a mole or spot. People are not good at remembering what a spot looked like3 months ago. But they are good a seeing differences between spots.
With this app, you can:
1) Take photos periodically of a spot.
2) Take photos of different spots and keep track of them using a convenient body-oriented interface.
3) Select and compare side-by-side two images taken at different times of the same spot.
4) Enhance the photo comparison experience by enhancing its contrast!
5) Email the two images to a doctor (or any other person).
This app enables easy comparison, which facilitates early intervention.
This is important because the 5 year survival rate for early detected
malignant melanoma is 99 percent. And there are many other lesser known
skin cancers that need treatment.
That's all we do and we do it well.
Added Help buttons to guide users on how to use the app.
- Bob Fisher
- 11.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Bob Fisher 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.