Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
2020.10.1 fixes a crash that sometimes happened if you tried to save an attachment to your photo library.
Whether you use Trello to manage your team, plan your side hustle, volunteer at the local animal shelter, or anything in between, managing multiple Trello accounts is now easier than ever with our new account switcher:
- Easily toggle between multiple Trello accounts
- Receive push notifications for all of your logged in Trello accounts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t and won’t fault!
I’ve used Trello since 2014 on and off but over the last year have used it religiously to help me keep track of work, home and businesses. I think it’s a faultless app which really makes it easier to keep up with everything with very little admin involved.
There are posts all over the internet about Trello alternatives and yes, I have looked and used some but always come back. There are tools with more functionality and in some cases I can see how this may benefit. However, my stance is that tools like this are there to help and guide. The more functionality you add the more complex things become and the more time consuming it gets which I think defeats the point.
Download it, use it and invest a little time to populate it. Don’t just focus on the board, use the ‘Home’ tab when you have tasks created.
And YES you can link cards!
I’ve gone from a paper bullet journal to this and it’s great. I can share it with the family so we’re much more organised than ever before - it’s both a calendar, financial diary and useful information store.
For my business it’s even more perfect, again the calendar upgrade is great, but it’s also a brain dump for product ideas, to do list and tracker. I also have a list with alerts for social media with a list of national days tracked against planned posts with each blog etc pre written and pinned to the board alongside hashtags so I can schedule myself and keep the personal touch but in an organised way. It’s all in one place and accessible on the go.
I’ve only been using it a week and it’s already this useful, I’m pretty sure it will become even more invaluable!
Brilliant - just the help I needed!
I’ve only been using Trello for a few weeks now but already I can see the tangible effect it has had on organising my week. Previously I was just using a loooong ToDo list in my Notes on my iPhone but Trello breaks that long list down so you can have a list of To Do and a column next to it containing ‘What’ you’re doing and then a third column listing what you’ve completed. The things is you can make as many columns as you like and call them what you like. But even more facilitating is the ability to move things from one column to the next as you move nearer and nearer to completion - just drag and drop from one column to the next - awesome!
- Trello, Inc.
- 138.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold £4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold £43.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.