Manage any team project or task thanks to Trello’s boards, cards and checklists. Improve collaboration and productivity—join our community of 50 million registered users!
Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project’s progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
Bye bye bugs! We’ve fixed up a few things for better flow so you can keep on being productive (and awesome).
Ratings and Reviews
My favourite work app
I use this app for organising my business activities as well as my personal projects. I don’t know how I lived without it before. It is great for seeing the big picture & making sure that you don’t loose anything. So much better then working/ communicating via emails.
I do have some observations, however:
1. I loved the earlier versions which were, just like Twitter as opposed to Facebook, very SIMPLE. With so much complexity in everything, I love simplicity. Now I find things too complex, but the app still does what it’s meant to do. I tried using other apps that have a simpler interface but I don’t like them as much.
2. The biggest problem that I started to have recently is that it suddenly cancelled the notifications via emails which to people who don’t use it as often is vital. I have people who are added to some boards for certain task that are not used to checking it regularly as my own team does. Having emails notifications meant that they were alerted when they were needed on Trello. Now, there is no way to get the notifications to them (they don’t have the app), so I’m back to working via emails as opposed to using Trello to communicate. I wish they’d bring the email notifications back (even if optional) 🙏🙏🙏
I’ve gone from a paper bullet journal to this and it’s great. I can share it with the family so we’re much more organised than ever before - it’s both a calendar, financial diary and useful information store.
For my business it’s even more perfect, again the calendar upgrade is great, but it’s also a brain dump for product ideas, to do list and tracker. I also have a list with alerts for social media with a list of national days tracked against planned posts with each blog etc pre written and pinned to the board alongside hashtags so I can schedule myself and keep the personal touch but in an organised way. It’s all in one place and accessible on the go.
I’ve only been using it a week and it’s already this useful, I’m pretty sure it will become even more invaluable!
Brilliant - just the help I needed!
I’ve only been using Trello for a few weeks now but already I can see the tangible effect it has had on organising my week. Previously I was just using a loooong ToDo list in my Notes on my iPhone but Trello breaks that long list down so you can have a list of To Do and a column next to it containing ‘What’ you’re doing and then a third column listing what you’ve completed. The things is you can make as many columns as you like and call them what you like. But even more facilitating is the ability to move things from one column to the next as you move nearer and nearer to completion - just drag and drop from one column to the next - awesome!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trello, Inc.
- 168.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Trello, Inc.