Try TriFit, the ultimate conditioning programme for the multi-sport athlete.
Including 29 videos covering over 200 exercises, TriFit is an online video based training programme aimed at strength and conditioning, developing efficient movement patterns and avoiding injury to maximise your triathlon enjoyment and performance.
Developed in the famous adventure sport town of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc by expert sports physiotherapist Neil Maclean-Martin in partnership with world champion triathlete and coach Fiona Ford, the TriFit programme is based on clinical evidence and extensive experience of working with all levels of triathlete from recreational enthusiast to Olympic competitors and world champions.
For each triathlon discipline of swim bike and run the TriFit programme offers:
- A screening tool to identify and measure physical imbalances before they cause injury
- Two core workout sequences targeted at sport related positions and functional movements
- Discipline specific drills to use in your training to improve strength, efficiency and movement patterns
- A comprehensive stretching programme targeting inflexibilities commonly caused by each sport
The app offers a set of free sample videos with a one off in-app purchase required to gain permanent full access to the TriFit programme. The app also provides the ability to view programme videos both on and off-line.
Several enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- Webducate Limited
- 37.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 BeFitApps
- In-App Purchases
- Trifit Full Access £25.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.