Trip.com is your one-stop travel app! Book with us for great deals on:
- Flights – International and domestic flights at great rates with no booking fees
- Hotels – Choose from over 1.2 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world
- Trains – Book tickets for the UK, Germany, Mainland China, Taiwan and Korea
- Tickets & Tours – Book attraction tickets in seconds, or take a private tour instead
- Rental Cars – Reserve your rental car online. Select from hundreds of makes and models
- Airport Transfers – Get picked up straight from the airport, no need to wait for a taxi
- Travel Guide – Not sure where you want to go yet? No problem – we can help!
The Trip.com app makes it easy to book hotels, flights, and trains at great prices. Quickly find the latest deals, check out exclusive member offers, and enjoy zero booking fees on flights and hotels. Join the thousands who already use Trip.com and save on your next trip!
Detailed Features List
Find cheap hotels in minutes
- Select from more than 1.2 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world — you name it, we’ve got it!
- Still unsure about your plans? Cancel or modify your booking directly in the app
- Sort by what's important to you: hotel prices, deals, ratings and more
- Advanced filters help you find accommodation in your price range, in the ideal location, and with the facilities you want (like free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool)
- Over 30 million verified hotel reviews help you make your decision
- Access your booking information offline for extra convenience
Book the perfect flight
- Book cheap flights to over 5,000 cities around the world
- Our advanced flight search engine allows you to find the ideal flight filtering by price, duration, departure or arrival time, or airline and stops
- Cancel or modify your bookings easily right in the app
- Need to fly into one city, but then fly out of another? Our multi-city search function can piece together your perfect flight
- Have a fixed budget, but not sure where to go? Check out our Explore the World feature for the some great suggestions
Search train tickets
- Easily book train tickets for Mainland China, Taiwan, the UK, Korea, and Germany all in one app!
- We connect directly with local train information centers, so you’ll see the most up-to-date information and prices
Tickets and tours
- Whether you’re looking for Disneyland tickets, a skip-the-line pass to the Louvre, or an air ballooning experience, you’ll find it on the Trip.com app
- Book a multi-day tour to see the sights of China, or a day trip for your Dubai stopover
Reserve a Rental car
- Rent a car in thousands of destinations across the globe for a bargain price
- Free cancellation is available on most bookings
Arrange Airport transfer
- Never wait in a taxi queue again. Arrange for a professional driver to pick you up from the airport for an easy experience
- Cancel up to 24 hours before pickup free of charge
Manage your trips in app
- Track your flight status on the go
- Add your itinerary to your calendar or save it as a photo for a smooth vacation
- Get notifications on booking changes and much more!
We speak your language
-The app is available in 19 different languages, with payment available in 22 currencies
- 24/7 English customer service is always at hand to help. Call, email, or chat to us directly in the app
Need a luxury hotel in New York, or a last minute hostel in Prague? Maybe a budget flight with Air Asia or the luxury of first class on Emirates? Taking the train from London to Edinburgh? Or maybe heading down to Busan from Seoul? Wherever your journey takes you, Trip.com is the only travel app you’ll need!
1.For Japanese trains, Shinkansen and JR Limited Express tickets can now be booked online.
2.Added flight recommendations for nearby cities.
Ratings and Reviews
As an English speaker, I have used CTrip for a couple of years now and it makes travel around China SO easy. Being able to book tickets (especially if you’re abroad before you arrive) before they sell out takes the hassle and language barrier out of using the train system. Their hotel portal has a wider range of hotels and hotels in cities that the other ‘big’ hotel apps don’t have. The whole booking process is simple and worth they small surcharge they charge. I can’t recommend this app enough!
Appalling customer service
Effortless travel until their become a problem. I thought CTrip was great until they get something wrong.
Episode 1: I booked a hotel in Hong Kong, the website said everything was fine. However I called the hotel to ask a question, no answer via phone. I tried all day. I then talked to a person who used work there, the hotel has been closed since 2 months ago. I went on the Facebook page, found out it in bright bold letters, we are closing down in June. So I called CTrip sent them a picture, of the hotel closing, they said we will investigate. Three hours later, no response (the lady never got back to me). I called again, sent the picture, again. She made me wait, called the hotel. Said I need to resolve the issue with the owner, made me call the owner. I then had to force the owner to own up to CTrip that the hotel wasn’t entirely closed but all of the services except the room itself. Then CTrip refunded me. I had to push so hard, and they made me do the work!
Episode 2: Simple, I booked a ticket to one place, instead it booked a place returning instead of going there. As soon as confirmation of payment had gone though I noticed the change, called them, asked them to change it, charged me said they didn’t know if I was telling the truth. Disgusting.
Try and find another application with better Customer Service and then tell me, searching today!
Not clear baggage allowance
I have purchased the tickets from here as they my return flights were with different airline. However it was so unclear what baggage allowance I had so I had to call and request a confirmation. The staff are not very familiar with the airline policies and even thou they try to be helpful I did not get any comfort talking to them, not to mentio they didn’t even send a proper confirmation email about he luggage. I just gonna pray on the day of the trip that they have booked what I want. Also what o really disliked is that I have no contact with the actual airline - no ticket number? Have no idea how I will check in online before the flight....
I have been finding cheap fares and used all kinds of websites for the last 12 years but never experienced so inexperienced travel company. Will not use them again and will not recommend. Sorry for leaving a bad feed back but I never been so stressed about my flights!
- Shanghai Ctrip International Travel Service Co., Ltd
- 208.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 1999-2019 Trip.com. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.