Plan your holidays and book an amazing trip, with millions of travel recommendations and reviews from travellers like you on hotels, must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby holiday hidden gems. Tripadvisor is the perfect travel planner, helping you book a table at restaurants and compare low prices when booking hotels and flights for your next trip.
The Tripadvisor app is the ultimate travel planner, and is free and easy to use:
• Access over 830 million reviews of hotels, flights, things to do, vacation rentals, and restaurants from travellers like you
• Use our planning tool, Trips, to save and organize your travel ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and see them together on a map
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing the lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Browse and book Travelers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers on specific questions from other like-minded travelers in the Tripadvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos of places you’ve visited
• Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do while on your trip as well as reserve tables at great restaurants
• View traveler and local recommended places on a map while on your trip
While on a trip, use the app to view nearby hidden gems, hotels, restaurants and top holiday tours and attractions on a map -- then save ideas for later, or book your favorites on the spot and visit a city later. The Tripadvisor travel planner app uses your location to send you great travel recommendations and we share this information with trusted third party partners to provide you with a better experience. Note that your location is collected even if the app is in the background.
We update the Tripadvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• Various performance improvements and bug fixes to help you find great places nearby, wherever you are
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wouldn’t travel without using this first
Have been using this since 2010 and am widely travelled although lots of reviews got lost years ago on an update,
I use this app to read what the general public think of a destination and looking at what’s around the area etc
I try to be objective though as you do get strange reviews based on having a bad flight when their talking about a hotel so self filtering is always a good idea, also there are lots of self promotion by the hoteliers which is why I cannot give it 5 stars.
One of the best options on the app is the ability to ask people a question directly to get to a real answer of your problem which generally takes out the doubt.
If I could make changes I would put the photos in date order on mobile devices so a more up to date view is available and I would try harder to remove false self promotion reviews.
Wouldn’t be without it.
When you visit a hotel, cafe or other location it invaluable to have prior feedback on the place in order that you can decide whether to visit or not, or if you do visit how you visit. Seeing a few negative reviews doesn’t really effect my decision to go, but I do look at the overall score to inform this. I appreciate that people have different likes and dislikes and take account of that, I can also spot those people who mark premises or attraction low because they’ve had a verbal issue on site and mark everything low for that one reason.
Trip advisor seems to be able to provide a very good unbiased overall view of businesses and keeps this at a professional level without prejudice or favour. I also think that as a business owner the service is also invaluable, informing then when they get it right but also giving value feedback on things that need attention. Companies have spent millions in years passed to receive this kind of customer feedback to inform them of how they’re doing and the changes they need to make in the future. Keep it up.
A good review about the APP...not my Pizza :)
Loving the App reviews that are about people’s holidays and food experiences rather than the App itself....bless them !
I love Trip Advisor and have been using it for years. I am more excited about the upcoming changes I have been emailed about today.........very interesting and a fresh approach to joining this great community with a healthy social media aspect too....what could be better.
I think the whole App works well and gives people a really good broad mix of opinion about a place. You just have to be mindful that there are grumpy upset customers who take to Trip Advisor to vent. No establishment can be 100% perfect all the time and if you catch the one bad day and moan on TA then you risk loosing a generally great place future custom. So be aware of this and look at the overall ratings not just the last Mr Angry.
It’s easy to navigate, covers most of the world and gives great hints & tips from people who know and have been that can save you time, money and inconvenience.
- 258.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.