Make every trip your best trip with TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion. Use our travel planning tool, Trips, to save all your ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and view them on a map -- then easily access your saves while you’re on holiday. Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do, reserve tables at great restaurants, and use maps to see places popular with travellers and locals. Use TripAdvisor to also compare low prices on hotels, resorts, flights and cruises for your next trip. With millions of reviews, photos, articles, videos and mapped out ideas from travellers and local experts at your fingertips, you can always be sure you’re making the right choice.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use, allowing you to:
• Discover and book amazing things to do while you travel, with recommendations from TripAdvisor’s global community and local experts on must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby hidden gems
• Use Trips to save and organise all your favourite travel ideas and see them on a map, so you can plan and book easily, whether you’re at home or on the go
• Access over 700 million candid traveller reviews and opinions of accommodations, airlines, things to do, restaurants and cruises
• Browse videos, photos, Trips and articles from travellers and experts in your personal travel feed
• Follow friends and travel experts to get helpful advice and recommendations
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Find the best cruise for you, with the latest deals and extensive Ship-tinerary™ detail pages
• Browse and book Travellers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers from other travellers on your specific travel questions in the TripAdvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
The TripAdvisor app uses your location to send you helpful recommendations on nearby places to stay, restaurants, things to do and more. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
We update the TripAdvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• A revamped photo uploader that allows you to crop pictures and upload up to 10 photos at once
• A new layout on hotel list pages featuring larger photos, making it easier to find and compare places to stay
Ratings and Reviews
Wouldn’t be without it.
When you visit a hotel, cafe or other location it invaluable to have prior feedback on the place in order that you can decide whether to visit or not, or if you do visit how you visit. Seeing a few negative reviews doesn’t really effect my decision to go, but I do look at the overall score to inform this. I appreciate that people have different likes and dislikes and take account of that, I can also spot those people who mark premises or attraction low because they’ve had a verbal issue on site and mark everything low for that one reason.
Trip advisor seems to be able to provide a very good unbiased overall view of businesses and keeps this at a professional level without prejudice or favour. I also think that as a business owner the service is also invaluable, informing then when they get it right but also giving value feedback on things that need attention. Companies have spent millions in years passed to receive this kind of customer feedback to inform them of how they’re doing and the changes they need to make in the future. Keep it up.
A good review about the APP...not my Pizza :)
Loving the App reviews that are about people’s holidays and food experiences rather than the App itself....bless them !
I love Trip Advisor and have been using it for years. I am more excited about the upcoming changes I have been emailed about today.........very interesting and a fresh approach to joining this great community with a healthy social media aspect too....what could be better.
I think the whole App works well and gives people a really good broad mix of opinion about a place. You just have to be mindful that there are grumpy upset customers who take to Trip Advisor to vent. No establishment can be 100% perfect all the time and if you catch the one bad day and moan on TA then you risk loosing a generally great place future custom. So be aware of this and look at the overall ratings not just the last Mr Angry.
It’s easy to navigate, covers most of the world and gives great hints & tips from people who know and have been that can save you time, money and inconvenience.
Ubud Trip with Nyoman
We all had an amazing day from start to finish. Our diver, Nyoman, was extremely professional. He spoke fluent English and was extremely informative about bali and of the places we visited. He also was very kind and took the time to learn all of our names. He also took some wonderful photos of us all.
We had a great time at all of the stops and weren’t rushed at all. He was very flexible with our requirements as the trip eventually ran over by around 2 hours. We were provided with a box of water which was chilled all day which we did not receive when booking with other companies that stated water was provided.
All in all the places we visited were great and the experience was made even better by Nyoman, I still can’t believe how cheap this experience was. The tour was everything you could want and more. Thank you Nyoman for a once in a lifetime experience.
- 190.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.