Make every trip your best trip with TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion. Use our travel planning tool, Trips, to save all your ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and view them on a map -- then easily access your saves while you’re on holiday. Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do, reserve tables at great restaurants, and use maps to see places popular with travellers and locals. Use TripAdvisor to also compare low prices on hotels, resorts, flights and cruises for your next trip. With millions of reviews, photos, articles, videos and mapped out ideas from travellers and local experts at your fingertips, you can always be sure you’re making the right choice.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use, allowing you to:
• Discover and book amazing things to do while you travel, with recommendations from TripAdvisor’s global community and local experts on must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby hidden gems
• Use Trips to save and organise all your favourite travel ideas and see them on a map, so you can plan and book easily, whether you’re at home or on the go
• Access over 700 million candid traveller reviews and opinions of accommodations, airlines, things to do, restaurants and cruises
• Browse videos, photos, Trips and articles from travellers and experts in your personal travel feed
• Follow friends and travel experts to get helpful advice and recommendations
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Find the best cruise for you, with the latest deals and extensive Ship-tinerary™ detail pages
• Browse and book Travellers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers from other travellers on your specific travel questions in the TripAdvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
The TripAdvisor app uses your location to send you helpful recommendations on nearby places to stay, restaurants, things to do and more. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
We update the TripAdvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• Various performance improvements and bug fixes to help you find great places nearby, wherever you are
Ratings and Reviews
Mill Rythe Holiday Village
Had a fabulous time the staff were so good nothing is too much for them the single standard chalets in Tenby superb very spacious cleaned 3 out of 4 days milk and tea and coffee replenished every day our waiter Miklos was so nice and helpful and so was Andy one of the chefs I am type 1 diabetic and there was always a diabetic sweet I have to count all my carbohydrates so this is a real help Andy the chef always came to check that I had my desert
The reception staff so friendly and helpful
Superb entertainment the show cast are amazing as is the resident band Jetset the singer is very professional she is also a member of the entertainment team and dancers as well but I noticed there was a bandage on her knee but she is a real performer and danced and sang
The food was excellent the visiting aritists Kieron Sutcliffe (amazing what a wonderful voice) and Tank Sherman a very good comedian and of course the fabulous entertainment team with the big production shows worthy of the London Westend this was exceptional value for money as well and thank you to Russel for his help to our chalet on arrival and today when we left
Thank You Mill Rythe for a wonderful break look forward to seeing you all again please thank our cleaner too who cleaned our chalets.
Wouldn’t be without it.
When you visit a hotel, cafe or other location it invaluable to have prior feedback on the place in order that you can decide whether to visit or not, or if you do visit how you visit. Seeing a few negative reviews doesn’t really effect my decision to go, but I do look at the overall score to inform this. I appreciate that people have different likes and dislikes and take account of that, I can also spot those people who mark premises or attraction low because they’ve had a verbal issue on site and mark everything low for that one reason.
Trip advisor seems to be able to provide a very good unbiased overall view of businesses and keeps this at a professional level without prejudice or favour. I also think that as a business owner the service is also invaluable, informing then when they get it right but also giving value feedback on things that need attention. Companies have spent millions in years passed to receive this kind of customer feedback to inform them of how they’re doing and the changes they need to make in the future. Keep it up.
Crewe Arms Hotel
We’ve stayed here before on several occasions and been very well looked after. This weekend a coach party sadly affected the service. Breakfast on Sunday was 8-10. We went down at 9.45am to find chaos I’m afraid. No tea bags normal or decaffeinated, no plates for breakfast, no cutlery, no brown bread and no butter! Even the toaster was removed before we could make toast!
One point I’d like to make is the fact that in the room all that’s supplied daily is two tea bags - now if you have those on arrival there’s none for morning tea! I would like to suggest supplying six tea bags as routine. As elderly guests it was quite a trek to Reception for more.
I would however like to commend Amy on Reception who went over and above anything we could expect - she’s an excellent member of your staff! I had paid for a late check out as my train wasn’t until three and was told the night before that the latest we could have that room was 12, an extra hour! When I went to Amy in the morning I explained I would rescind my request for a late checkout as I didn’t feel £20 for an extra hour was acceptable but Amy sorted it out for us. Many thanks to Amy - she took good care of two elderly worn out guests beautifully!
- 213 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.