Plan your holidays and book an amazing trip, with millions of travel recommendations and reviews from travellers like you on hotels, must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby holiday hidden gems. Tripadvisor is the perfect travel planner, helping you book a table at restaurants and compare low prices when booking hotels and flights for your next trip.
The Tripadvisor app is the ultimate travel planner, and is free and easy to use:
• Access over 830 million reviews of hotels, flights, things to do, vacation rentals, and restaurants from travellers like you
• Use our planning tool, Trips, to save and organize your travel ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and see them together on a map
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing the lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Browse and book Travelers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers on specific questions from other like-minded travelers in the Tripadvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos of places you’ve visited
• Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do while on your trip as well as reserve tables at great restaurants
• View traveler and local recommended places on a map while on your trip
While on a trip, use the app to view nearby hidden gems, hotels, restaurants and top holiday tours and attractions on a map -- then save ideas for later, or book your favorites on the spot and visit a city later. The Tripadvisor travel planner app uses your location to send you great travel recommendations and we share this information with trusted third party partners to provide you with a better experience. Note that your location is collected even if the app is in the background.
We update the Tripadvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• Various performance improvements and bug fixes to help you find great places nearby, wherever you are
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wouldn’t be without it.
When you visit a hotel, cafe or other location it invaluable to have prior feedback on the place in order that you can decide whether to visit or not, or if you do visit how you visit. Seeing a few negative reviews doesn’t really effect my decision to go, but I do look at the overall score to inform this. I appreciate that people have different likes and dislikes and take account of that, I can also spot those people who mark premises or attraction low because they’ve had a verbal issue on site and mark everything low for that one reason.
Trip advisor seems to be able to provide a very good unbiased overall view of businesses and keeps this at a professional level without prejudice or favour. I also think that as a business owner the service is also invaluable, informing then when they get it right but also giving value feedback on things that need attention. Companies have spent millions in years passed to receive this kind of customer feedback to inform them of how they’re doing and the changes they need to make in the future. Keep it up.
Boundary Lakes Golf
We had booked a 2 night stay with 3 rounds of golf for 14 members of our society starting on Friday 11th Sep 2020 and staying at the Hilton. We had email confirmation that 4 buggies were booked for our group every day, Friday was no problem, Saturday they were 1 short even though it had been paid for, the gent in the Pro shop assured us he would bring a buggy out to us and when we were on the 8th hole he arrived with it, he gave us a categoric assurance that 4 buggies were booked for us today, an hour before golf we were told there were no buggies and when we asked the gent in the Pro shop why he told us yesterday that buggies were booked he totally denied ever saying it, we eventually got 2 buggies and some members of our group had to go early as they were so disgusted with the treatment we received from the Pro shop
The attitude of the staff there was very complacent with a couldn’t care less attitude, it was only when I suggested they read the write up they were to get on Tripadvisor that any interest was shown
Shocking treatment and service by Boundary Lakes Pro shop
A good review about the APP...not my Pizza :)
Loving the App reviews that are about people’s holidays and food experiences rather than the App itself....bless them !
I love Trip Advisor and have been using it for years. I am more excited about the upcoming changes I have been emailed about today.........very interesting and a fresh approach to joining this great community with a healthy social media aspect too....what could be better.
I think the whole App works well and gives people a really good broad mix of opinion about a place. You just have to be mindful that there are grumpy upset customers who take to Trip Advisor to vent. No establishment can be 100% perfect all the time and if you catch the one bad day and moan on TA then you risk loosing a generally great place future custom. So be aware of this and look at the overall ratings not just the last Mr Angry.
It’s easy to navigate, covers most of the world and gives great hints & tips from people who know and have been that can save you time, money and inconvenience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 253.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.