Note: This app is intended to be used by those who are at least 16 years of age or older; those who are under the age of 16 should not download this app.
Organize all of your trip details and travel plans into one streamlined itinerary. TripCase lets you manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations in one app. Get airport terminal and gate information in one glance on your phone or Apple Watch, and receive notifications if there is a change to your flight. Send snapshots of your relevant trip information to contacts through the TripCase iMessage extension. Great for business travelers and frequent fliers.
Before Your Trip
• Forward confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically add reservations to your itinerary
• Share your trip with others & TripCase will keep them updated on your behalf
At the Airport
• View flight information & receive notifications if anything changes
• Locate your seat on the plane or check out what’s available with real time seat maps
• Search alternate flights when you need to make adjustments
At Your Destination
• Quickly access directions or request an Uber ride to get to your next destination
• Uncover something new with helpful messages specific to your destination
• Instantly add new locations to your itinerary to remember them later
• $5.99 for 12 months with a 1-month free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $5.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
WHAT EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules”
— Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“travel without the baggage of stress”
— The Washington Post
“great for travel”
— Tom Bick in Advertising Age
TripCase is a traveler’s key to better trips. It’s an intelligent mobile app that guides you through every stage of your trip, making you the savviest traveler out there. Save yourself time and the hassle of not knowing what's coming. Use TripCase to be connected and prepared when you travel.
Terms and Conditions
Since our last release we've been squashing bugs and getting our user-experience back in order. This latest version should be much better.
Ratings and Reviews
Not good enough
I had deleted this app and went looking for others but have found myself back here. It is better than most however, as usual with anything American, it is insular instead of being worldwide. I could even enter a competition but the drop down menu would only bring up American cities etc.
Again it has not taken my booking reference so I have had to input all my flight details manually.
Could be better with a little thought to outside customers.
Today I have forwarded an email with a trip to The Netherlands departing on 7th Feb which has been converted into the American date format and is showing as 2nd of July. Back to manual inputting! If I find a better app I’m off...
Great concept really badly executed
This is one of those apps that is a great idea, but you get the feeling that those who developed it have not used it like a user. It is not intuitive, badly designed and difficult to navigate. There is also what appears to be an interesting feature, or not, as the case may be of the disappearance of information. It seems to have a limit of 5 trips that it shows at a time, when I enter additional ones earlier ones vanish from the list, but they still appear in the edit list. Have given up as I have a life to lead and lost enough time with the app!
Can’t Travel without this App
I’ve been using TripCase for several years. It’s so easy being able to email my complex plan of flights, hotels, trains and buses; and have all my bookings put in a timeline view along with useful phone numbers. I’ve yet to find an app as useful as this one. Plus it allows me to share the information with my family who get notifications about my flights taking off and landing. I really couldn’t plan a trip and travel without this app!
- Sabre Inc
- 31 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sabre Traveler Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- RECEIPTS £5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.