Tripsy is a trip planner that lets you share your travel itinerary with family and friends, receive flight alerts, store documents, and also has suggestions of itineraries to some cities around the world.
*** BEST OF THE MONTH IN APP STORE EUROPE JUL/2019 ***
“Making the most of your holiday time requires some planning. With Tripsy, that’s plain sailing. Enter flight times, hotels, and places you want to visit, then share your itinerary with your travel mates with a tap of a button”.
Tripsy is a trip planner which you can:
- Organize all your travel information (hotels, flights, trains, restaurants, notes, etc.)
- Receive flight updates via push notification (gate changes, time changes, etc.)
- Share your trip with friends and family
- Exclusive travel itineraries made by us to lots of different cities (Rome, Paris, Vancouver, Rio de Janeiro and many more)
- Store images, notes, videos, and other files and share them with all guests
- Customize your trip with background images or colors.
ORGANIZE ALL TRIP INFORMATION IN ONLY ONE PLACE:
Add flight details, bookings, means of transportation, attractions, restaurants, tours, hiking, road-trips, among other information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Tripsy allows you to share the whole itinerary of your trip with your family and friends, without any limits. Everybody can collaborate by adding new activities and updating existing ones.
STORE IMAGES, NOTES, VIDEOS, AND DOCUMENTS:
Now, you can store all your images, notes, videos and documents and use them to create a travel journey, a memory to remember in the future or anything you want to. You can also share them with guests.
Forward all your reservation emails to Tripsy, and get them organized for you automatically. You can send emails from more than 500 different providers (Booking.com, Hotels.com, American Airlines, Delta, LATAM, GOL, TAP, United Airlines, and much more!)
Have a one-click access to Waze, Google Maps, Uber, Lyft, CityMapper and more from any of your destinations.
Tripsy keeps you up to date on your next flights by notifying you about: departure and arrival times, terminals, gates and baggage claim. In addition, Tripsy can also send you a push notification alerting you to any changes that may occur.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRIP WITH BACKGROUND IMAGES OR COLORS:
You can customize your travel itinerary by choosing a background image or color that matches with you and your trip.
If you are traveling to places with different time zones, you can configure each activity with the time zone you want. This will make the organization of your trip more practical.
EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL ITINERARIES:
Your time is important, for this reason Tripsy also provides suggestions of exclusive travel itineraries, with information and tips that ease your trip getting it as fruitful as possible.
Tripsy is available for free, but we also offer a pro version called Tripsy Premium with unlimited trips, exclusive itineraries, cloud, documents and support our team developing new features. Tripsy Premium is available in a monthly and 12-month subscription. Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- View our Terms of Service at: https://tripsy.app/terms
On this update, we are very excited to present you the new design for the list of trips. We’ve been thinking about this list for a while now, and as the time has passed, we think we came to a great solution for you all to keep history of all your trips.
We’ve organized it in a time based list, separated by year and ordered in a way where you have your past trips in the top, and present / future trips in the bottom.
We think this way will be a lot easier for you to find the trip you are looking for, and also have a much more pleasant way to create your future adventures.
Other than that, we’ve also made several fixes and improvements into the app:
- You can now tap on the address and name of an activity to copy it very quickly;
- We are now displaying also the day of the activity on the widget;
- When you change between specific date and pre-defined date on the date picker, it will now maintain the previous time selected instead of resetting it;
- Fixed a bug where the next activity would be a note that was recently created;
- Fixed a bug where some buttons wouldn’t be accessible when creating a new activity if the keyboard was opened;
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to see what you were writing in a really long note document;
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Apple Sign In would fail the first time in a new device;
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the activities order wouldn’t respect the period selected (now it’s first morning, afternoon and then night);
Thank you very much for using Tripsy! :-)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful, essential app for my travels
I only discovered Tripsy recently but it’s fast becoming one of my favourite essential apps. I travel frequently and it’s so helpful having all my flight details, hotel reservations and other documents gathered in one place. No more frantically searching through my inbox ahead of a trip!
However, two things set this app apart from alternatives for me.
I love the design of the app and the selection of stock photos that can be assigned for locations I’m visiting. It allows me to create a visual calendar of my upcoming trips.
Also, the developers have been incredibly responsive and helpful in terms of support. There was an initial aspect of the app I was confused by so I emailed support on a Sunday and wasn’t expecting to hear back for a few days. But I got a really helpful, clear reply the same day. I then had another issue around the subscription and Rafael got back to me really fast and couldn’t have been more helpful in his attitude.
Based on my positive experience during the 7 day trial, I’ve subscribed for a year as it feels the developers are really committed to evolving the app and also genuinely listening to feedback and addressing ideas and issues.
Developer Response ,
Thank you the kind words pzfuk!
Cool app. Nice clean interface for creating trips. One thing missing is dragging and dropping / reordering of activities. Also maybe a section to hold interested places which are not yet on your itinerary. Keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback Jakeycov! You can save the items you might want to go in a list by category, just by not adding any dates to it, they will be "saved" into the list of your category such as Restaurant, Museum, etc. If you have any other questions please come talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Customer support
Had a couple issues (which were by my own fault) and support was quick and helpful. Easy and great app to use!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support Daniel!!!
- Rafael Kellermann Streit
- 57 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tripsy
- In-App Purchases
- Tripsy Premium Monthly £4.99
- Tripsy Premium Yearly £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.