TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (Sydney only, subject to data availability)
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Organise trips into folders
- View your favourite trips on Apple Watch
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details. No guarantees are made about real-time data availability. If the transit operator doesn't provide real-time data for a particular service, TripView will revert to showing the scheduled time, as per the timetable.
- Updated third party SDKs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has been a godsend to me on my stay here in sydney always reliable at the tap of a button
would be lost without it has got me from A-B no problem at all!...
This app is fantastic!
No more to be said. You need it if you are staying around Sydney.
Really Useful Travel App for Sydney
Absolutely brilliant. The app downloads all timetable & route maps for city rail, bus and ferrys which is really handy for tourists like me who will have no Internet. The maps are also useful to navigate yourself when walking. Easy to use. Used it all the time when in Sydney!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.