"Tap, troll, and watch the world burn."
Troll Farm is a political satire idle game in which you begin by posting your political messages to a not-at-all-based-on-real-life site called Squalk and escalate until, well, you'll have to find out.
- Build your internet troll empire - hire angry teenagers, viral content consultants, and more
- Buy upgrades that make your angry teenagers even more effective at irritating people on the internet
- Politicians might get involved, who knows?
- Hey, maybe you'll end up in the news! There's no such thing as bad press, right?
- The game is completely free. There are optional in-app purchases that speed things up, though.
- Note that unlike other idle games, this game does not have an 'infinite' mode that you can play forever and/or reset with additional bonuses. And unlike many idle games, this game is telling a story that has a beginning, middle, and end.
- That being said, if enough people support the game via in-app purchases, the current mode will become Story Mode and an Infinite Mode will be added (The current IAP options *will* carry over between modes if new modes are added.)
* Added new Upgrades to make the game go faster and feel even more cynical lol :(
* Upgrades button now badges when there are new upgrades you haven't seen yet
* There's a heart button at the top of the screen now. I don't know what it does. Whatever.
* Added a countdown when you're close to the end of the game, so you know that you're close to the end of the game, and the world
- Aaron Nemoyten
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Cosmic Turtle / Aaron Nemoyten
- In-App Purchases
- Offshore Bank Account £2.99
- Personal PR Agent £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.