Tube Map is the award-winning navigation app that includes the official TfL (Transport for London) Tube Map. Tube Map - London Underground works both on and offline and is the #1 Tube Map with over 18 million downloads!
• Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
• An easy to use journey planner that works with and without an internet connection.
• Check line status for delays, closures and service changes.
• See what time the next Tube is due with live departures from TfL.
• Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
• Compare the journey time and cost of different routes to find the fastest and cheapest ways to get around London.
• Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
• Use step-by-step directions in the journey planner to find your way around London.
• Save your favourite routes for quick selection when on the go.
• Find your closest Tube station wherever you are in London.
• The Walking Tube Map shows shortcuts where it’s quicker to walk than waiting for a Tube.
• Tube Map – London Underground Apple Watch app available.
• Exclusive features also available; First & Last Tube Times, Tube Exits and Tube Map Bulk Saver.
With over 42 million downloads worldwide, there's a Mapway app for many of the busiest transport systems in the world including New York Subway, Paris Metro, Bus Times London and Seoul Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you!
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
This update includes some bug fixes and performance improvements.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Got a question? Tap Support in the About section in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
IF YOU’RE IN LONDON YOU NEED THIS
Went to London for a weekend and legit used this every day we were there. Used it for every journey we made as it’s so helpful and clear where you need to go and which tubes you need to take for your journey. We probably would’ve been lost if we didn’t have this app with us. The fact it works fluid with an advert popping up once in a blue moon was well worth the download. It’s so easy to navigate around, you choose where you want to go from which station and it tells you the tubes to jump on with the colour coordination etc. Absolutely fantastic app for the tourist of London and the Underground. Thankyou for making my weekend easy!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review, really appreciate it.
Very Helpful App
I use this app all the time and find it really useful to check routes and find out how long it will take to get somewhere. But it doesn’t always figure out the best route, especially with regard to changes. I live in Brixton and it often makes sense to switch to the Northern Line st Stockwell, only across the platform, but it never suggests this. Same deal with regard to Green Park, an awful place to change, there might be a route with more changes but much easier ones but it doesn’t take this into account
Really good if you pay extra for it...
The app is really useful and super helpful after it’s gone through the whole advert thing. If you don’t pay for the extras it’s pretty un-useable. I would have to wait a minute or two for the ad to fully load wait for it to finish then close to be able to search anything. If you’re already underground then forget about it, the app takes what seems like forever trying to connect to a network so it can show you the ad, but it can’t coz you’re underground but it just keeps trying coz if you want a good user experience you have to pay for it. In my opinion these guys know exactly what they’re doing, make a good app not work unless you pay for it. It wouldn’t annoy me as much if it was just a pay for app, but they try and pass it off as a free app but it’s not really the case.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Mapway Limited
- 129 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bulk Saver - BEST VALUE! £9.99
- First and Last Tube Times £3.99
- Remove Ads £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.