TuneIn Radio: News & Music App 12+
FM Stations, Sports & Podcasts
- Offers In-App Purchases
RADIO, YOUR WAY
Listen to all the live news, sports, music, podcasts and radio you love, from around the world—all on the TuneIn app.
ALL YOUR AUDIO IN ONE APP.
• News: Stay informed with 24/7 news from local, national, and global sources, including CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, NPR, and BBC.
• Sports: Listen to live NFL, NHL, and college games, anywhere you go, plus local, national, and global sports talk stations. And, get instant gametime notifications and customized listening when you pick your teams on the app.
• Music: Find tunes for any mood with exclusive music channels, including Today's Hits, Classic Rock Hits, and Country Roads.
• Podcasts: Follow your passions and stream your favorite podcasts.
• Radio: Stream your more than 100,000 AM, FM, and internet radio stations broadcasting from 197 countries.
UNLOCK EVEN MORE WITH TUNEIN PREMIUM
Sign up for the optional TuneIn Premium plan to hear:
• Live Sports: Never miss a moment with live home radio broadcasts of every single NFL and NHL game, plus the biggest college football and basketball teams.
• News with Fewer Ad Breaks: Keep up with breaking news with fewer ad breaks from CNBC, CNN, FOX News Radio, MSNBC, and more.
• Commercial-Free Music: Enjoy curated music stations, nonstop with no ads.
• Fewer Ads: Hear 100,000+ radio stations with fewer ads and commercial breaks.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE TUNEIN APP
1. NEWS FROM ALL SIDES
Experience live 24/7 news from CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, BBC, NPR, CNBC, and Cheddar, plus local stations like KQED-FM, WNYC-FM, KCRW, WHYY, WTMJ, and WAMU. Or get specific with news podcasts.
2. UNRIVALED LIVE SPORTS & SPORTS TALK
Fuel your fandom with live play-by-play of NFL, NHL, and college football and basketball. Plus, hear news, analysis, and fan discussions from sports talk stations like ESPN Radio and talkSPORT. And, receive gametime notifications and customized content when you pick your favorite teams on the app. Plus, listen to podcasts covering your football, baseball, basketball, and hockey obsession from every angle.
3. MUSIC FOR EVERY MOOD
Listen to the perfect music for every moment with TuneIn's exclusive, curated stations. Or listen to local stations and programs from the best AM/FM channels in the world.
4. PODCASTS FOR ANY PASSION
From trending chart-toppers to niche favorites, follow shows like RadioLab, Stuff You Should Know, and TED Radio Hour, and top-rated hits like NPR's Up First, NYT's The Daily, Wow in the World, and more.
5. LISTEN WHEREVER YOU ARE
In addition to the mobile and desktop app, TuneIn is available for free on hundreds of connected devices, including Apple Watch, CarPlay, Google Home, Amazon Echo and Alexa, Sonos, Bose, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Subscribe to TuneIn Radio Premium through the free app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew every month at the then-current subscription fee unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then-current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the then-current period. The subscription fee will be charged monthly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
TuneIn uses Nielsen measurement software which allows you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about Nielsen's products and your privacy, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We're always working to improve your listening experience.
What's new with this release:
• TuneIn Explorer interactive map now available
• Dark mode comes to TuneIn by popular demand
• Live coverage of all World Baseball Classic games and all IndyCar races
• Bug fixes
Love TuneIn? Share your experience by writing a review in the App Store. For technical help, please email email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Music. Podcasts. News. Sports. If you can listen to it, it’s probably on TuneIn Radio. The all-in-one audio app makes it incredibly easy to find streams of all types.
Great app but why must you keep paying to stop ads?!
I love using this app for my journeys but hate that you have to pay to remove ads. never crashes and has a number of podcasts and radio stations on here. However in December I touched a pop up by mistake and it gave my phone a virus! This lead to a number of fraud activities as my phone has a number of personal details, then it just crashed and and died. I know you need them to make money but please think about users when allowing pop ups, more security measures please! I’m deleting this app because of it.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry that you received this inappropriate ad. We do not condone this type of advertisement and we have strict measures in place to block inappropriate ads. We'd like to launch an investigation ASAP into how this happened. If you can recall, please send us the station you experienced this on, as well as a description of the ad to firstname.lastname@example.org using code #25454 so we can fix this. We sincerely apologize that this happened and can assure you that we do not willingly solicit these types of ads. We'd also like to offer you a free month of TuneIn Premium to thank you for your feedback towards improving the listening experience. We look forward to hearing from you.
Great app with one big issue
Tunein is quite a stable app that doesn’t crash. It has a great selection of free podcasts. But one major issue I have is once you’ve listened to a podcast episode all the way through, or anything that isn’t live radio, the app will not allow you to play it again because it resumes playback from when you last listened, which essentially causes it to resume playback at the end of the episode and skip to the next episode before you can rewind, and there’s no way of rewinding it no matter how fast you are. This hasn’t always been an issue so it must be an update that’s caused this. So if like me, you fall asleep listening and you want to play something that has already played through to the end, you can’t. The only way you can do this is to completely delete and redownload the app so that it doesn’t attempt to resume a 22 minute and 5 seconds episode at 22 minutes and 5 seconds in, for example. Very frustrating, and I’m now finding myself having to do this every day. They need to fix this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 130.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 TuneIn
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Subscription £7.99
- Subscribe to Premium for More £5.99
- TuneIn Premium £89.99
- TuneIn Premium £9.49
- TuneIn Premium £52.99
- TuneIn Premium £1.79
- Monthly Premium Subscription £10.99
- TuneIn Premium £8.99
- TuneIn Premium £6.49
- TuneIn Premium £2.79
Get things done within this app using just your voice.