Includes in-app purchase to get ad-free experience.
This TV guide app gives you quick, reliable listings for all the major TV channels, networks and providers in the UK and Ireland.
- The app has 7 day schedules complete with channel numbers for your local provider. Just enter your postal code and it will find your local lineup.
- Search across all channels and view detailed information about the movies and shows on TV. This includes images, posters, ratings, IMDb links, Rotten Tomatoes and more.
- Follow programmes, build a watchlist and add reminders so that you never miss your favourite show again. The app keeps you updated on when and where you can see all of your programmes.
- Sports, movies, series, documentaries or kids programs? You can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
Download the app now and make watching TV simple again.
How does the subscription feature work?
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Fixed the bug that caused a crash on startup on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Sudden unexpected failure
I have been using this app for over 3 years without any problem. For the last few days, the app has failed to open properly and closes immediately after being opened on my I-Pad. Uninstalling and then re-installing the app has failed to fix the crash. It is displaying the same problem on my wife’s IPad as well. Help, please, developers to fix this frustrating problem, to make this app as good as it was.
It’s good - but STILL search doesn’t work!
Search function is useless - some things it just won’t find. For example, Eastenders is on about 3 times a week, yet search ‘Eastenders’ & it brings up nothing - same with searching ‘Graham’: it doesn’t find The Graham Norton Show. Channel updates are also an issue: I had to open & close, go into channel settings & change preferences several times, then go back to original preference (‘Freeview-London’) to get it to update & show Sky Arts, suddenly jumping from 125 channels to 131! So if developers read this, great app, but please, sort the bugs!
Appaling screen usage for ads
Since you have now grabbed half the screen for ads the app is impossible to use. A discrete banner ad is one thing, but this is the worst UI I've ever seen. Update: now some of the ads are full screen. This is utterly crap. Get your funding another way and stop hiding the data. Ads need to be peripheral and not in the way. Update #2 Feb 15 Now it just displays a drinks ad full screen and after clicking X it displays nothing at all. You should be learn how to program and stop wasting our time. Amateurs! Why not develop a paid version? Update #3 3 Jun 22: you are now repeatedly showing a full screen ad for FXCM it is impossible to clear and just locks up the screen.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TV24 Group AB
- 38.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 Tv24.co.uk
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free subscription £0.79
- Ad-free subscription £7.99