*** Includes in-app purchase to get ad-free experience ***
This TV guide app gives you quick, reliable listings for all the major TV channels, networks and providers in the UK and Ireland.
* The app has 7 day schedules complete with channel numbers for your local provider. Just enter your postal code and it will find your local lineup.
* Search across all channels and view detailed information about the movies and shows on TV. This includes images, posters, ratings, IMDb links, Rotten Tomatoes and more.
* Follow programmes, build a watchlist and add reminders so that you never miss your favourite show again. The app keeps you updated on when and where you can see all of your programmes.
* Sports, movies, series, documentaries or kids programs? You can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
>>> Download the app now and make watching TV simple again <<<
How does the subscription feature work?
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this no nonsense app
Want quick and easy information about what's on tonight? Then this app is for you. Gives excellent and quick listings. You can click on programmes for more info, and set yourself reminders. Works better in landscape on my iPhone. One of the first apps to be loaded on my iPhone, been using it for years. Occasionally slow to load, but otherwise brilliant. Love it
Could be a lot better
I’ve tried numerous TV listing apps and have found this to be one of the best. I pay for the app so don’t have all the annoying ads. However... Freeview tend to rename their channels quite often and these changes take a while to filter through to the app. More irritating is the lack of programme detail (which often ends mid sentence) and the lack of cast and production details. Would also like be able to ‘follow’ favourite movies so that they are not missed when repeated.
UPDATE: Freeview have again changed their channels and numbers - but finding them via this app is hit and miss. It’s not good enough when paid apps are not updated regularly. The last update for this app was a year ago.
It’s good but with issues - & search doesn’t work
Search function is useless - some things it just won’t find. For example, Eastenders is on about 3 times a week, yet search ‘Eastenders’ & it brings up nothing - same with searching ‘Graham’: it doesn’t find The Graham Norton Show. Channel updates are also an issue: I had to open & close, go into channel settings & change preferences several times, then go back to original preference (‘Freeview-London’) to get it to update & show Sky Arts, suddenly jumping from 125 channels to 131! So if developers read this, great app, but please, sort the bugs!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TV24 Group AB
- 48 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Tv24.co.uk
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free subscription £7.99
- Ad-free subscription £0.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.