*** Includes in-app purchase to get ad-free experience ***
This TV guide app gives you quick, reliable listings for all the major TV channels, networks and providers in the UK and Ireland.
* The app has 7 day schedules complete with channel numbers for your local provider. Just enter your postal code and it will find your local lineup.
* Search across all channels and view detailed information about the movies and shows on TV. This includes images, posters, ratings, IMDb links, Rotten Tomatoes and more.
* Follow programmes, build a watchlist and add reminders so that you never miss your favourite show again. The app keeps you updated on when and where you can see all of your programmes.
* Sports, movies, series, documentaries or kids programs? You can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
>>> Download the app now and make watching TV simple again <<<
How does the subscription feature work?
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this no nonsense app
Want quick and easy information about what's on tonight? Then this app is for you. Gives excellent and quick listings. You can click on programmes for more info, and set yourself reminders. Works better in landscape on my iPhone. One of the first apps to be loaded on my iPhone, been using it for years. Occasionally slow to load, but otherwise brilliant. Love it
Could be a lot better
I’ve tried numerous TV listing apps and have found this to be one of the best. I pay for the app so don’t have all the annoying ads. However... Freeview tend to rename their channels quite often and these changes take a while to filter through to the app. More irritating is the lack of programme detail (which often ends mid sentence) and the lack of cast and production details. Would also like be able to ‘follow’ favourite movies so that they are not missed when repeated.
UPDATE: Freeview have again changed their channels and numbers - but finding them via this app is hit and miss. It’s not good enough when paid apps are not updated regularly. The last update for this app was a year ago.
Too many adverts.
It’s a free app, so adverts are to be expected. The trouble is they are so intrusive. I’m not sure if they are becoming worse as I use the app more, but certainly they are a major discouragement to using the app. They are also turning me away from the advertisers products: if I have to wait 30 seconds for an advert to finish before I can find out what’s on, I’m pretty passed off with that advertisement. Maybe all publicity is good publicity, but maybe not?
I’d happily pay a reasonable fee, as the app is fairly good, but the monthly fee asked is more than than the equivalent printed TV Listings magazines!
- TV24 Group AB
- 48 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Tv24.co.uk
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free subscription £7.99
- Ad-free subscription £0.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.