TV Mirror+ for Chromecast is the easy screen sharing tool to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen and sound on Chromecast in Full HD Quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Chromecast.
* Supported Chromecasts: Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra and all generations of the Chromecast family
* Supported TVs and other devices: Xiaomi MI Box, NVIDIA Shield TV and all TVs with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in, e.g. Sony, TCL, Vizio, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Soniq
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Chromecast must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Audio & Sound
* The Safari Browser cannot mirror audio from websites. To mirror sound on websites, please download our additional app VIDEO & TV CAST and open the website inside VIDEO & TV CAST instead of Safari
* If a third party app, for example Spotify, does not mirror sound correctly, please FORCE CLOSE and restart Spotify while the mirroring session is active. Please check the Apple Support page to learn how to FORCE CLOSE an app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to email@example.com
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An app that I have been looking for for some time. Casts practically anything on screen to a Chromecast, although the limitation, as others have noted, is that it doesn’t seem to cast the sound as well. I got around this by Bluetoothing the sound to my Blu-ray player simultaneously.
I can now watch videos from the web browser that aren’t cast-enabled on my tv!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app and for the detailed feedback. We are glad that you like our app. We work to support sound. Please stay tuned.
Works until you swap applications
I am using the Pro version on my iPad pro9.7. I am using default settings, as any changes make the app more unstable.
I am sitting 0.5m form the BT home hub6 router & 2m from the chromecast (only 1 month old)
If I switch between email and safari (to open an email link) the program crashes almost every time with the message. “Attempted to start an invalid broadcast session.” I get this message even from the start broadcast screen to Safari. The apps is useless. Please fix
I gave it one star as it does stay running for a few minutes is you stay in one application before it crashes.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We have already heard about this issue with iPads and apologize for the inconvenience.
We try to fix all issues as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.
Please try the following options that may help:
(1) Please make sure you have a stable internet connection (both your iOS device and the receiver device). Please also try to move your wifi access point (or router) nearer to your receiver device and your sender device to improve the signal.
(2) Please make sure that the energy-saving mode of your phone is not activated. This can lead to incorrect transmission.
(3) With high-resolution media, there may be missing frames during the transfer. Please try to lower the resolution of the media in such cases.
(4) Please try to turn off both your smartphone and your Cast device completely (pull the plug) and let it cool down for about 5 minutes.
(5) Please update your iOS device to the latest iOS version, as the Screen Mirroring apps runs much more stable on iOS Version 13.+.
Please let us know if any of this solutions work for you. We'd love to hear from you
Great app for mirroring ables us to use video call on the tv but would be better if the audio was to come through the tv not just the phone
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are glad that you like our app. Please make sure that audio is enabled in the settings of the app. Unfortunately, audio is blocked by some Apps. Please try to use other apps to test if it will work there. You can also connect your smartphone to a bluetooth box and temporary workaround this problem. Please let us know if this works for you. We'd love to hear from you.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.