A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP or SFTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
The free "TwistedWave Recorder" application is the same as "TwistedWave Audio Editor", but with the editing and extra export functions available through in-app purchases.
- The document names will now show the creation date and time by default,
- TwistedWave now asks for confirmation before deleting multiple documents.
Ratings and Reviews
Auto lock problem on iPad 2
Very useful and user friendly app for me, but since recent update, the screen auto-lock automatically shuts off app where before the app would continue running on playback. Please fix error as I need to listen to long recordings for editing and the app will suddenly close and I'm forced to start all over again.
How do you import songs from apple library
Developer Response ,
You can do that by tapping the "Import" button, and then selecting "iPod Library".
Outstanding Audio Editor
This is a fantastic audio editor that does everything I could want and even matches or beats the best desktop editors I have ever used. I record a lot of audio on my iPad and iPhone and for a long time have been transferring the recordings to my Mac then editing them there with Fission, which is itself outstanding. Thinking that there must by now be some good audio editors on iOS, I did some research which led me to this product.
I have to say that it has blown me away. It is every bit as good as Fission, perhaps even better. It is easy to edit with great precision and if anything is quicker and more intuitive than any other editor I have tried. I love the markers and the way it's possible to 'snap' selections easily and accurately to the markers.
There is some clever stuff going on when a chunk of audio has been removed because the transition is always as smooth as if the removed audio had never been there in the first place. Add to that the ability to export selections or an entire track in almost any format and it is a very impressive app in every possible way. I can't recommend it highly enough. It sets a new benchmark for me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.