Tynker is the #1 Kids Coding platform! Over 60 million kids and thousands of schools use Tynker's award-winning curriculum to learn to code!
Strengthen your child’s educational foundation with step-by-step tutorials that teach kids coding in a way they enjoy. Your child will learn as they build games and apps, modify Minecraft, program drones, control micro:bit, and even explore STEM.
Whether your child loves Minecraft or drones, Tynker offers courses to teach them key programming skills.
Learn to code with Tynker!
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award
*** Academics' Choice Award
*** Tillywig Brain Child Award
*** Selected for Everyone Can Code program by Apple
*** Editor's Choice, Children's Technology Review
*** Rated 5 stars for Engagement, Common Sense Media
*** Featured by Apple in Education, Kids, and Best New Apps
*** Rated “Best for 8-14” by USA Today
• Learn to code by playing puzzles and games
• Use block coding to create games, math art, apps, and more
• Use loops, conditional statements, functions, and subroutines to find treasure
• Learn sequencing and pattern recognition while collecting candy
• Switch between block coding and Swift
• Learn to program AR, games, and apps
• Over 200 starter tutorials included
PHYSICAL COMPUTING - NEW!
• Program micro:bit using Tynker Blocks
• New micro:bit course teaches you all the new blocks
• Design Minecraft skins, items, mobs, and blocks – and then launch them!
• Use coding to change mob behaviors and build instant structures
Battle your friends with code. Write code to cast fireballs, avoid incoming spells, and collect power-ups. Program your bot to win in this new arena game!
• Learn to code drones, minidrones, Sphero, Ollie, LEGO® WeDo, and more
• Program drone flight paths and stunts
LEARNING WITH BARBIE™
• Explore 6 careers with Barbie™ “You Can Be Anything”
• Use programming to animate characters, create music, and more
COMMUNITY CODING EDUCATION
• Learn coding with our library of courses and activities
• Search millions of community-generated coding projects
• Tynker works in conjunction with Apple’s Schoolwork app
CODE AT SCHOOL
• Teach with the app that’s used in 90,000+ schools
• Lesson plans, classroom management, automatic assessment, and more
• Add coding to any subject with STEM coding courses
• Great for the Hour of Code!
Tynker’s coding games teach kids important lessons and skills. Program drones, Minecraft mods, games, and more with Tynker – download now!
Subscribe to Tynker to access premium content. Choose between the following auto-renewing subscription options:
-Tablet Plan - 11.99 per month or 95.99 per year
-Tablet+Web plan – 14.99 per month or 119.99 per year
Prices in USD and may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
To cancel a subscription, disable auto-renewal in your iTunes settings and allow the current period to end. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription per iTunes policy.
What is Tynker?
Computer programming is a 21st century skill that kids can start learning at any age. While coding with Tynker, kids apply critical thinking, pattern recognition, focus, problem solving, debugging, resilience, sequencing, spatial visualization, and algorithmic thinking. The Tynker visual language makes it easy for them to learn and apply concepts like conditional logic, repetition, variables, and functions – the same coding concepts as any mainstream programming language.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So can the Minecraft bit have a behaviour editor for items and blocks. For example for the items you could make a dimond sword make lighting strike on the third swing, and for blocks you could make dimond ore explode on touch or tnt act like a piston!
Plz do that i wana make a new type of tnt plzzzzzzzzzzzz!
ive had this app for a while, and ive never really enjoyed it since it was easier to use scratch on my computer. However, when i saw the minecraft update, i was instantly interested again. Ive been having fun making mods but i feel if while making models you could add new pieces it could offer so much more. So far thats my only problem. other than that its really amazing
This is an amazing game but when I try to import my skins for minecraft you have to save it to photos but it’s not in there even if I wait for a long time,I haven’t trued importing other things but I’m sure they’re fine because there are no complaints about that,I don’t know if it’s just me having the problem of the skin file not saving to my photos,other than that it’s a amazing app!
- Neuron Fuel, Inc.
- 322 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Neuron Fuel, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Tynker Tablet Plan £93.99
- Tynker Tablet Plan £11.49
- Dragon Journey £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.