Uber Driver app – the app for drivers.
Make cash in your spare time, with the new Driver app — built in partnership with driver-partners to bring you the tools you need, on and off the road.
Help move people and things where they need to go. Drive flexibly, on your own schedule – no office, no boss. Wherever you want to go, we're here to ensure you enjoy the Uber experience.
Sign up to drive by downloading the Uber Driver app. We’ll guide you through the steps and notify you when you’re all set to drive.
A better way to make cash.
Keep track of how much you make during every trip, right in the app.
Drive to fit your lifestyle, so you can focus on things that matter. Plan your days more efficiently. The new Driver app lets you view estimated times until your next trip request and 24 hour forecasts of rider activity in your area.
The support you need
The new Driver app eases you into your first trips, and is designed to meet your needs on every moment of your journey.
Got a question? Need support? Contact us using the in-app tool.
*This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. GPS navigation can decrease your phone’s battery life. Keep an in-car charger handy.
We update the Uber Driver app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Bug fixes
- Localization improvements
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber Driver engine running.
Any questions? Tap Help in the Uber Driver app or visit help.uber.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Jobs offered by Uber
In my experience of driving for Uber, particularly before lockdown, one of the main problems was concerning jobs offered by Uber. Often they would offer you a job which was completely ridiculous from both the driver’s point of view and also the rider’s. In simple terms uber would offer you a job which was just too far away especially during peak times . In other words :traffic gridlock. Why do uber offer you a job which would take you much longer to get to than showing on the app? Drivers aren’t stupid, they know the local driving conditions far better than uber obviously ( if uber knew the reality of the situation, uber would be idiotic to offer a job which from the drivers point of view isn’t worth it. )the driver loses out either way: in such a situation the rider would cancel anyway because they would soon realise you are too far away and if the driver cancels it effects his rating. So the driver can’t win. It would be helpful if in future the uber app actually had more common sense and didn’t offer a job to a driver miles away just because they cannot get a nearer driver to cover the job. Frankly it is sometimes just completely brain dead.
Trouble using with iphone
Its been a while since march the App is coming differently and giving trouble with the loud speaker, when you switch between apps or when you finish job and switch back from waze to uber app, the voice go off and then either you have to close the app and open again to bring it back to normal or you have to go to the audio menu to choose the speaker manually. Can you please fix this issue? And from yesterday i’m having different issue with the app, i csn explain but i can share the picture if the technical team want. When i open the app, its shows blue screen, actually its automatically zoomed out of the globe and i have to zoom in to uk and to my exact location from where i am actually but i have to do it each time when i get job and to start or finish the job. Plz admin tell me, if its my iphone software issue or the issue of the app???
Uber cheats on drivers
I heard many times from drivers that they do not have trust on Uber and recently I was told from a few drivers that uber cheats on them. I wanted to share this info with you guys.
1) A driver said uber gives more jobs to new drivers and he said to me he has also proof screen shot of mobile that his income does not match with number of hours he works if you compare with same days and hours with new drivers.
2) uber cheats on estimation pick up time. This is very interesting to hear. When ever uber sends a job to driver for example 6 minutes away from rider, when you see the route through google map of waze it becomes 12-15 minutes some how in actual time. So driver has to drive more to catch the rider. Basically if uber shows the right time for picking up the rider, driver may reject the job and will not accept. This is cheeky way to deal with rider and driver. Even if driver notices the wrong picking up time and if driver cancels the job it will effect cancellation rate and in one month time driver may get suspended by uber for many cancellations rate. I hope you gets the trick.
3) uber doesn't have operator to answer the emails. Basically they have robot and computer itself picks key words from people and drivers emails and match them and sends the email. A driver showed me his emails exchange with uber and proved to me the fact.
4) there are many issues with uber and uber cheats on drivers at any possible way.......
Developer Response ,
Hi Shahrazad, we really appreciate the time you took to help us improve. We understand how this can be and are working towards making this better. If there's any specific incident we can look into, let us know by sending a note to t.uber.com/drivercontact and we'll connect.
- Uber Technologies, Inc.
- 229 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Uber Technologies, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.