The ubisys Smart Home app allows you to dim lights, switch sockets on and off, regulate shading, control heating, setup a security system, measure your power consumption and many other things.
Your data remains completely on the ubisys Gateway G1 and is never transferred to the cloud. This guarantees your privacy is always protected. Stand-alone operation in local networks for high reliability and fast response times; an internet connection is only required for push notifications and remote access. Even while on the road, the app always connects to your gateway directly - without taking a cloud detour.
The components form a wireless ZigBee network and can be operated by smartphone and tablet. Of course you can still use all existing switches to turn your lights on and off.
Devices can also be grouped together and incorporated into scenarios of your choosing. With the push of a button you will experience the perfect feel-good atmosphere or the ideal working environment.
Using the "Leave home" scenario you can switch off all non-essential consumers. Existing switches and push buttons can be configured to switch on and off various other consumers, dimm the lights, recall scenes etc.
Countless options offered by various kinds of timers facilitate automating regular tasks, e.g. open the window blinds in the mornings and close them in the evenings or run light scenes during your holidays to simulate presence. As easy as setting an alarm clock.
To be able to use the app you will require ubisys Gateway G1 as well as an assortment of ZigBee components such as the universal dimmer D1, power switches S1/S2, or shutter control J1 by ubisys. They are flush mounted behind existing light switches, sockets, shutter controls and shutter boxes, or a simple power outlet and even put in a lamp - therefore totally invisible. Further variants are available for installation in fuse cabinets.
The ubisys Smart Home platform is open to compatible ZigBee products of third parties. This includes certified ZigBee 3.0 products, including energy-harvesting battery-less switches and sensors built using ZigBee Green Power, and products based on earlier standards ZigBee Home Automation 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2, as well as ZigBee Light Link 1.0 and 1.1.
Compatible third party ZigBee products include: Philips hue connected bulbs, OSRAM Lightify products, professional ZigBee lighting products by BEGA and RIBAG, IKEA Trådfri lights, RGBW controllers by dresden elektronik, smart plugs by develco products, meazon, Climax or bitronhome, sirens, smoke detectors, temperature sensors, thermostats, motion detectors, door/window contacts, leakage detectors, key fobs and key pads by CentraLite, NYCE, and develco products among others.
All ubisys ZigBee components are kept up to date via wireless firmware updates. We also redistribute the latest firmware for devices made by third party vendors when such updates are available.
We are constantly adding new products to our offering. You'll find a selection of devices, which are guaranteed to interoperate, in our online-shop at www.smarthome-store.de.
Some legacy battery-powered products, which employ insufficient security, are rejected. Products with poor zigbee implementations might not work as expected.
We have improved the ubisys Smart Home App for you.
- If there is only one facility available the app will automatically connect (one attempt)
- Display last activity time-stamp in detail views of the component list (for all devices) and tag devices with overdue inbound activity as "inactive"
- Devices, which have not been completely discovered will be tagged in the component list such that they can be manually rediscovered using the device synchronization feature (requires Gateway Firmware 2.0.3 or later)
- Manual device repair feature: Restore the configuration of a device based on its settings stored in the inventory. In the component list, swipe left on any row and tap on the gear wheel to start device synchronization in the direction from inventory to device. The opposite direction, refreshing the inventory based on actual device settings, is available by swiping down in the detail view of a component
- Let a device identify: In the component list, swipe left on any row and tap on the flag; all logical application endpoints will enter identify mode for 10 seconds. For instance, the S2 would toggle both its outputs once per second. It is also possible to identify specific endpoints by swiping left on the particular endpoint in the detail view of the component and tapping on the flag. This feature is also available in the endpoint selection view presented when creating bindings or groups. It is also possible to identify an entire group by swiping left in the group list and tapping on the flag
- Now showing manufacturing date and software build identifier in the component detail view
- In the building control, unnamed devices will now be displayed using a placeholder assembled from the serial number (EUI-64) and logical endpoint number
- Occupancy state of thermostats is now displayed for thermostats supporting this feature, e.g. "eco-mode" of Legrand Zigbee thermostat 066340
- You can now use device-individual access codes for arming and disarming from security keypads. Please consider model-specific limitations such as the supported character set and number of characters. For example, the CentraLite Security Keypad 3400 does only support 4-digit decimal numbers.
- Rectified an error, which could result in duplicate entries in the inventory and as a consequence the inability to edit symbols
- Improved display of the temperature range for thermostats
- Rectified an issue, which could result in an app crash if a third party gateway illegally deleted the entire input configuration of ubisys components
- Rectified an issue, where the app could crash if the facility selection view was closed without an active selection
If you have any questions or comments please use our support email or give us a call (www.ubisys.de/smarthome/support.html).
- ubisys technologies GmbH
- 13.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 ubisys technologies GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.