Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 130,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the more than 40 million students who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 50,000+ expert instructors teaching in 60+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
Thank you for learning on Udemy! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very poor offline experience
I got the app primarily to view videos offline during my commute (where the mobile data performance is pretty dreadful).
Having downloaded the entire course, and checked that all the icons show success, I was expecting to be able to view uninterrupted. Sadly this is not the case, it looks like more than 50% of the videos actually failed to completely download, even though no error messages or icons were shown at any point when I downloaded them.
When I watch the videos they typically just get a minute or so in and then freeze. This is very frustrating and therefore my main option for viewing these courses simply isn’t feasible.
Unfortunately this means even though they are excellent, I probably won’t invest in any more courses until I learn of a better offline application.
Developer Response ,
Hi Worldoflard. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience. While our engineering team continues working on the issue with offline viewing, can you please try to re-download the lectures individually to see if the issue can be resolved? Thank you for your understanding!
Slow and Clunky
So I love the Udemy library. The variety of tutorials is awesome. The problem is the iPhone app. Loading up takes a very long time even on a good WiFi connection. The main issue I have is downloading tutorial videos so far have proved pointless. They stop mid way and won’t play. So initially I thought I’d download tutorials to watch on the bus and make the most out of my time, problem is launching the app on 4G takes forever to load, then navigating to my library and the video I want takes a painfully long time. Once I finally watch it the video can’t be watched to the end because all the downloads are corrupted somehow. Waste of time. Then I’d go home and try to finish the video on a good WiFi connection (assuming the issue may have been poor network and not the video itself) however the video stops at the same point and I can’t see it all until I delete the download.
Please sort this out. I thought it would have been as smooth as something such as the Netflix app, where I can download successfully and watch easily, even in flight mode
Took the cash then locked me out of the account
Created a Udemy account via my PC and bought two courses. Then I downloaded the iPad app so I could access the material via iPad as well. Tried to log on via the app (rather than PC) but wouldn’t accept my credentials. Went back to the PC to change the password in case I had mistyped it, tried to change it but then got the message “too many login attempts in one hour” and now apparently locked out. Went to support but none of the existing options applied to my problem. No obvious other way to contact support so now I’m stuck and writing this on the off-chance that someone from Udemy might read this and arrange a refund. I don’t want to access the course material - this experience has completely put me off the idea - I just want my money back please.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We'd love to help you out with this issue, so can you please contact us back via https://support.udemy.com/hc/requests/new?type=student? Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Udemy Inc
- 96.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Udemy, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant £19.99
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch £119.99
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training £48.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.