Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 130,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the more than 40 million students who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 50,000+ expert instructors teaching in 60+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
Thank you for learning on Udemy! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but a few annoying app bugs
The apps generally pretty good, interface seems ok, and courses easy to get to, plus they carry on from where I left off on the PC which is great. I’m currently going through a programming course but one annoying bug is every time I reach an interactive section the iPad screen goes blank, and there’s absolutely no way to get out of the blank screen other than swipe closing the app. Also when zooming a video to full screen it always flips upside down and I have to physically move the iPad to get it to spring round! Please fix these issues and it’ll be great.
Slow and Clunky
So I love the Udemy library. The variety of tutorials is awesome. The problem is the iPhone app. Loading up takes a very long time even on a good WiFi connection. The main issue I have is downloading tutorial videos so far have proved pointless. They stop mid way and won’t play. So initially I thought I’d download tutorials to watch on the bus and make the most out of my time, problem is launching the app on 4G takes forever to load, then navigating to my library and the video I want takes a painfully long time. Once I finally watch it the video can’t be watched to the end because all the downloads are corrupted somehow. Waste of time. Then I’d go home and try to finish the video on a good WiFi connection (assuming the issue may have been poor network and not the video itself) however the video stops at the same point and I can’t see it all until I delete the download.
Please sort this out. I thought it would have been as smooth as something such as the Netflix app, where I can download successfully and watch easily, even in flight mode
Good courses, poor app development
I’ve been using Udemy quite a lot lately. The courses can be good quality but they are let down by the clunky mobile app. It works fine via the website but I mostly use the app on my ipad. I’m starting to lose my patience with the frequent crashes and freezes and having to close and relaunch the app to get it going again. Often when i do relaunch it doesn’t load properly and i have to do it over again. And even then there is a long buffer period so when the freeze happens it can take a few minutes to get it going again.
The most recent update doesn’t seem to have improved it much, in fact there is an additional issue now in that the PDF resources no longer open in the app, whereas they did before the update. My workaround for that is to temporarily borrow my wife’s laptop (she’ll be busy using it so not too happy to be disturbed) then email or AirDrop the file/s to myself then download to my device. Not ideal considering I should be able to just load the PDF in the app! :-(
- Udemy Inc
- 83.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Udemy, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant £19.99
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch £119.99
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training £48.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.