*** Chosen as 'App of the week' by the Guardian newspaper.
*** Chosen as 'App of the week' by Reg Hardware.
Are you fed up of seeing graffiti on the walls, or driving over potholes? Then report it to your council using 'My Council Services' App.
MY COUNCIL SERVICES
This application works for every council in the UK and Ireland. Your report is sent directly to the council where the incident is located. The issues are then resolved by your council.
There are many features to My Council Services, you can also;
- Access your council news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac.
- Receive up to date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Contact your council by email or phone.
- View the map of your council‚Äôs location.
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email.
- Receive messages when you pass near a previously reported issue.
- An iPad and iPhone version in Full HD retina display.
- Twitter integration.
- Submit Anonymous reports.
- Search for Council facilities near to your current location.
- Add notes to existing reports.
- View local information, e.g. council tax bands, planning applications, jobs, etc.
- View the incident using Google Street View.
- Integrated help.
- Auto address finder to identify the nearest address of an incident.
WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT?
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Missed bin collection
- Broken parking meter
- Problem in a local park
- Illegal fly posting
- Drain problem
- Missed bin collection
- Parking meter
- A broken street light
- Broken pavement
- Pot holes
- Abandoned vehicle
- Dead animal
- Rubbish on the street
- Illegal dumping of waste
- Pest problem
- Refuse problem
- Skip problem
- Dog fouling
- Bus Stop
- Public Conveniences
- Complaint or Praise
- Cigarette smoking
- Car Park maintenance
- Food hygiene
- Light or Noise Pollution
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Health and Safety
- Planning Breaches
- Empty Properties
- Benefit Fraud
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT?
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
If you have any enquiries please contact the 'My Council Services' Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.iTouchVision.com..
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Important bug fixes
- UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A little niggle I have!
Good app, but I get annoyed with apps that won’t work sideways on my iPad, hence four stars.
Why so few reviews? It’s ace! Spread the word!!
Saw this as ‘app of the week’ in the Guardian a while back. Downloaded it and forgot all about it. Then wanted to report an issue on my road and remembered it. Didn’t look very promising as only 5 reviews... but have it a back, reporting an issue on a Saturday, room second. At 8.58 on the Monday, I had a reply from the council. It works!!! Highly recommended. Spread the word!
No longer working
This app used to be fantastic, but sadly it no longer appears to link to my local council and is therefore useless. Unfortunately the developers haven’t responded to my emails, so I don’t know if this is a temporary issue, but have given up trying. A real shame as this was a brilliant app when it worked.
- iTouch Vision LTD
- 54.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © iTouch Vision 2010
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.