This app is brought to you by UKTaxCalculators.co.uk. Trusted by millions of users it gives you easy and quick tax calculations.
- Updated for tax year 2020/2021 and future years are auto-updated to you.
- Income Tax and National Insurance (All tax codes, and NIC Letters).
- Pension Contributions (Four types inc. Auto-Enrolment and Salary Sacrifice).
- Student Loans.
- Benefit in Kind.
- UK Tax Calculators for people with single or multiple income sources.
- A reverse tax calculator to see how much you need to earn gross to take home a desired income!
- Salary compare mode to see the difference between two salaries. Do a side-by-side comparison of two possible salaries and see the differences.
- Payslip tax calculator - Check your old, current or future payslips.
- Tax return calculator - Multiple income sources! You can enter each of your incomes and immediately see exactly how much you would owe once all incomes are accounted for.
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE) incomes.
- Self Employment incomes.
- Dividend income.
- Capital Gains income.
- Property Rental Profit.
- Savings Interest and Redundancy Pay.
- You can now select Scotland as a region for Scottish Tax calculations - other regions are also available for future devolution of tax rules to Wales and Northern Ireland.
- You can email any tax calculation from within the app!
- Updated for the current tax year (2020-21) and previous tax years all the way back to 2003. Keep current with tax as we keep the Website and App updated daily.
- Download for free now and we will keep the app updated for future tax years and changes free also!
All rates and allowances used within the app and website are sourced directly from HMRC and available to view on our website or www.hmrc.gov.uk.
- Added Postgraduate Student Loan option for deductions
- Fixes issue when using a hardware keyboard, or Bluetooth keyboard
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for contractors
As a Limited Company contractor who also receives rental income, I want to know how much tax I owe on my gross income well ahead of when HMRC’s self-assessment form becomes available for the tax year, so that I can put the amount owed aside, optimise overpayments on my mortgage etc., without getting caught short when the HMRC payment deadline arrives. This app does exactly that, and you can view your monthly and even weekly tax liability too.
Multiple income issue
My income is made up of one salary and one pension but I don't seem to be able to get the app to cover that combination, so only 3 stars from me. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Great for single income calculations.
Update: Advice from developer has partially resolved my issue. I would still prefer to be able to start the multiple income from scratch rather than adding to the apparently embedded paye income and self employment profit elements so still only 4 stars. I'm still hopeful that can be resolved so I can give 5 stars
Developer Response ,
Using the multiple income calculator you should enter your salary as 'PAYE Income' and your pension income as 'NIC Exempt Income' as pension incomes do not have National Insurance Contributions deducted from them. Hope that helps.
Very good but ...
I have 3 Pensions and 1 small income. When I go into the multiple incomes drop down, it seems to be pre-populated with amounts labelled Self Employment Profit (which I can’t seem to get rid of) and PAYE income (which I can’t seem to change). I can add a separate PAYE income line, but appear to have to artificially adjust it because of the default row which shows £20,000.
Additionally, it would be perfect if I could put a label against the 3 different Pensions incomes, so that I can adjust them when the relevant company informs me of any annual uplifts.
- Rayan Arman
- 16.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Rayan Arman
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads, Support Developer £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.