- Calculate any UK tax
- Single or multiple income sources are supported so you can combine multiple income sources and see the total deduction amount
- Check payslips (past,present or future) including overtime, bonus and commission earnings
- Full PAYE support, Self Employment, CIS, and all regular deductions such as tax, national insurance, pensions (3 types), student loans (2 schemes) and more.
- Full tax code support - includes variations for Scottish tax
- Email or print calculations directly from the App
- Compare two incomes directly
- Check the gross pay required for a given take home pay amount
- Read the latest tax news directly within the App
- Read the latest tax guides directly within the App
- Full tax rates and allowances and tax calendars within the App
- Updated for all tax years from current 2018-2019 through to 2003
- 2018/2019 tax year now available across all functions.
- Fixes error where new tax years were not available for selection until app was re-launched. Future updates will allow selection immediately.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It does rubbish calculations
I have entered £7000 of savings income it grosses it up to £19,000 and applies the tax garbage.
It does not update and even when you delete the app and reinstall still shows previous calculation which will not update with fresh data!
Developer Response ,
Ah! Sorry about this. The app periodically checks for updates and should apply them immediately - but due to a coding error (my mistake!) it would not show the new tax year until the next time the app is launched. I've just submitted a new version (1.0.4) to address this issue. Thanks for your review!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.