All your rugby. One app
Get unrivalled coverage of the teams and leagues you love on the Ultimate Rugby App. The home of rugby!
Breaking news, live match coverage, in depth analysis for the teams that you are passionate about. Ultimate Rugby is the home of professional rugby giving you live access to every professional tournament that exists. 13 000 Player Profiles, 100+ teams and full coverage of every league.
Your destination for Rugby!
The Ultimate Rugby App provides real fans with up-to-the-second live scores and stats for all Tier One tournaments including the British and Irish Lions, June & November International’s, Six Nations, Champions Cup, Gallagher Premiership, Guinness Pro14, Top 14, The Rugby Championship, Super Rugby, Japanese Top league, Rugby Europe, MLR, Currie Cup, Rainbow Cup , HSBC 7's and the Premier 15's.
Packed with all the latest news, videos, fixtures, results, league tables, social content and match information for all your favorite teams during the season.
- LIVE SCORING - Detailed LIVE play-by-play match commentary for all Tier One professional rugby matches worldwide. Includes post-match video highlights and in-depth game summaries.
- OPTA STATS – Need a hand with your fantasy team or prediction game? We have you covered with an extensive database of in-play player & match stats and regular season player & tournament stats.
- PLAYER INFO – We are proud to say that we host the world’s largest database of player info & bios with over 13,000 players in the palm of your hand.
- ALL THE LEAGUES & TEAMS – Unlimited access to schedules for all the club & international teams. If you follow Harlequins, Wasps or England you can support them with fans all over the world! From the first match of the season to the Champions Cup final in May. If you love Super Rugby, have Premiership Rugby passion or are a Bledisloe Cup buff, Ultimate Rugby has you covered!
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS – Customise instant notifications on squad announcements, breaking news & full-time results direct to your device.
- PERSONALISED FEED – Whether you’re mad for Beauden, Johnny Sexton or Farrell, crazy for Leinster or Saracens, select your favourite players, clubs, Test sides and leagues under the ‘Favourites’ tab and get up-to-the-second rugby content and scores that matter most to you and your team
- MATCH EXPERIENCE – Game information for each fixture includes time & date, stadium maps, TV channels, ticket link, referee, predictor, full team sheets and a match chat section to discuss the action
- UNRIVALLED TIER TWO COVERAGE – Player squads, fixtures, league tables and live scoring of Americas Rugby Championship, Rugby Europe Championship, Major League Rugby, Pacific Nations Cup and Top League
- CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Make sure you never miss a game by subscribing to your favourite team’s fixture list
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
An Ultimate Rugby annual subscription is €19.99/£19.99/$19.99 and valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription and will renew at €19.99/£19.99/$19.99 for an additional year for all subscriptions
If you would like to cancel your subscription please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch and connect with us:
Hi Rugby Fans!
Whats new ? Everything!
Our brand new turbo charged version is here.More intuitive to give you the best coverage for the teams you love. Lightening fast and packed full of new features.Your home for the rugby that you care about. In this update we have improved the stats integration for the Six Nations, worked on personalisation and booted some more bugs into touch. Don't forget to follow your favourite teams and tournaments to stay up to date with all your rugby.We appreciate every review and welcome all your feedback and suggestions. Enjoy the rugby!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have never written a review on the App Store before but am bitterly disappointed by the developers on this. Used to rely on this for all my rugby watching knowledge. Good range of information and nicely laid out. Unfortunately the vast majority of information is now only available with a monthly or annual subscription, and the price they’re trying to charge is extortionate for the function of the app. I’m sure a lot of hard work has been put into this app and I would happily pay a reasonable fee for it up front, but will never pay a recurring subscription for rugby team sheets and stats. To add insult to injury the functionality left in the free version of the app has been so heavily reduced to tempt people into paying, and the subscription ads are so intrusive, I don’t think I have any use for Ultimate Rugby anymore. Unfortunately I’m not aware of anything else that compares to the previous app, but as previous reviewers have commented, most of the information that used to be there was a simple google search away anyway.
Pathetic Money Grabbing
This app should be a must have for every rugby fan in the world - unfortunately the developers have seen fit to disrespect every user they’ve cultivated through shameless paywalls on content that was previously available for free, intrusive advertisements and incessant pushing of their subscription service to unlock content that I was previously given for free. No - I don’t want to pay (I don’t mind ads in apps) and NO - I don’t want more and more content taken away from me in an app I’ve had for years until I can’t even check the scores anymore - this is an app that holds hostage all the things you would get it for, such as team-sheets, game stats and player bios in the attempt you pay their ransom. We as rugby fans deserve better.
Brian O’Driscal should be ashamed!
This has been a great app full of informative items and I have used it since it first came out.
I was not put off by the charge when it came out, hey the price of half a pint a month is reasonable.
However since the need to pay has come in the app has become worse, with constant requests to sign up or restore purchases and the final straw was after the last update it logged me out and now says I can only sign in with Facebook! (I am not old and fuddy duddy, just have better things to do with my life than looking at what a friend of a friends brothers daughter is having for breakfast!) I don’t have a Facebook log in and don’t want one, I didn’t need it before! So having just taken my annual renewal subscription I am now shut out of it all together.
Brian O’Driscal is one of the big names behind this App and he should be ashamed at treating loyal rugby fans like this! It is just not the rugby way!
Insult to injury I can’t even contact them to complain as the contact page just gives an error message if you try and email them!!
Very poor guys when it was all very good before!
Developer Response ,
Hi there. I know this reply is very delayed but we just wanted to let you know that we have a brand new version of the app out that fixes all your previous subscription issues. Please do feel free to download the app and contact email@example.com for full access. Enjoy the rugby!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ultimate Rugby Limited
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Ultimate Rugby Limited
- In-App Purchases
- UR+ Annual Subscription £19.99
- UR+ Month Subscription £3.99
- UR Subscription + Introductory £21.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.