Anyone can turn inspirations into 3D creations in uMake, awarded iPad Pro App of the Year.
Fully-featured and easy to use, it empowers both CAD pros and novices and engages teachers and students alike. A quick sketch or a few primitives are all it takes to start modeling ideas in 3D. Get precise, useful, and inspiring results as you sketch, edit, export, visualize, render, and share your creations from the freedom of your iPhone or iPad.
Whether you're creating 3D models for fun, education, work, or your business, uMake has intuitive, powerful features that enhance and express your creativity.
uMake helps you realize your vision in industrial design, product design, architecture, interior design, fashion, graphic design, UX design, fine arts, stage design and theater, hobbies, and more. Designers, artists, engineers, students, educators, and makers are discovering unique ways to create and learn in uMake.
FINGER FRIENDLY, GREAT WITH APPLE PENCIL
- Model with just your fingertips, or sketch precisely with an Apple Pencil
- Supports Apple Pencil pressure sensitivity
- Draw freely, just like on paper, with sketch planes, snap tools, dimensions, and more
POWERFUL ENGINE, PROFESSIONAL TOOLS
- Create smooth, accurate NURBS vector-based curves and surfaces
- Sketch freely in 3D as you ideate, or draw precise dimensions for professional CAD
- Enjoy essential mass modeling tools, including Push and Pull, Extrude, Extrude along Path, Revolve, and Array
- Model quickly with Symmetry and Mirroring tools
- Stay organized with Layers and Geometry Grouping
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN APPS
- Move projects between your favorite painting, drawing, CAD, and 3D printing apps and programs
- Export in IGES, STEP, OBJ, and STL formats
- Import and batch import SKP (SketchUp, 3D Warehouse), IGES, STEP, OBJ, STL, and SVG files
- Import reference photos and images, such as blueprints or floor plans
- Use uMake alongside SketchUp, Procreate, Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Rhino3D, PTC OnShape, Concepts, Paper, Morpholio, Alias, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Catia, Solid Edge, Maya, 3DS Max, MeshMixer, Netfabb, Shapr3D, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Inkscape, and many more!
VISUALIZE, RENDER, AND SHARE, RIGHT HERE IN UMAKE
- Exclusive built-in photorealistic rendering engine for beautiful, fast results with easy setup
- Library of textures, lighting, and presets
- Imagine your designs in the real world with Augmented Reality (AR)
- Create presentations and share your ideas right inside uMake
MANY WAYS TO LEARN AND EXPLORE
- 250+ pre-made models to get you started
- In-app video tutorials and demos of each tool or setting
- Free 1-day, 3-day, or 7-day tutorials
- Comprehensive online knowledge base
- Ask questions or suggest features in our friendly user forums
- 2015 iPad Pro App of the Year
- Best of App Store 2015
- Editors' Choice
GET IN TOUCH
We'd love to hear from you! If you have questions, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram (@umake), Facebook (@umake.xyz), and Twitter (@uMakeXYZ) for more updates.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm the purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period. To opt out, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Manage changes to your subscription in the iTunes Account Settings.
* Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a uMake subscription.
For more information, please visit:
Hey everyone! After releasing the incredible rendering feature, we wanted to surprise you with yet another powerful feature - Slides!
Create beautiful presentations or play with different ideas using our newest feature - Slides! You can now capture different views in the 3D space and use them as slides.
But that's not all! Each slide can capture more than just a different camera angle; it can save the following:
'Style' (color, materials, and textures), 'View' settings, 'Rendering' settings (different lighting, etc.), Layers (any layer configuration available), and even Grid settings (grid units, etc.).
Check out our Instagram page and stories to see examples.
2. Rendering improvements
Renderings will now export with a transparent background by default.
We improved the visualization of transparent surfaces so that they won't cast a shadow over the surfaces beneath them.
3. Bug fixes and improvements
Let us know if you have any questions or feedback at "email@example.com".
The uMake team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredibly powerful yet easy to use, uMake is simply a fantastic 3D sketching app. An intuitive interface and smart tutorials help you jump right in and start crafting highly detailed designs. Import reference photos, use live symmetry to draw quickly and edit and export your work in a flash. Built to take full advantage of the iPad (and especially iPad Pro and Apple Pencil), it’s a perfect way to create professional-quality designs wherever you are.
Nice when it works
I got some quite nice results but have had many crashes too. Not robust enough for me to use. Pricing is wrong. Procreate, concepts, affinity designer and photo are way cheaper and they are top notch products so price is bit steep for what you get.
Nearly there... but not quite
I embarked on an interior architecture project, using uMake for the CADs in the hope that I could take my design work on the road without my MacBook. To begin with it worked well; sketching over existing floor plans was a breeze and to be honest, quite enjoyable! But then as the plans became bigger, the app started crashing now and again. I stuck with it, but it got worse. It got much worse. To the point where I had to split up my model into rooms because the app could not handle the file size.
Every time I tried to do something a message would appear telling me that the action I was about to perform would slow down the software. I cannot understand why this is given the processing power of the new iPad Pro.
I had no choice in the end but to try and export the file into something which I could actually work with... none of them are compatible with auto cad.
£15 p/m would not be an issue at all is this app was actually suitable to pro use but unfortunately it falls so short of what is required of it at the moment that I just don’t see how it justifies the price.
uMake, if there are some significant performance and compatibility improvements coming then I will certainly be back because there is a space for this software, but I’m afraid at the moment it is not ticking the boxes.
- UMake, Inc.
- 456.4 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 uMake, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months £88.99
- uMake - 1 Month £14.99
- uMake - iPhone - Yearly £59.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.