Unclutter is a 3-in-1 productivity app to power up your efficiency and comfort on Mac during the day.
It’s a smart and super handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools:
*** Clipboard History ***
Track everything you copy into your Mac’s clipboard. You can browse the list of recent clips & recall any of them.
*** Quick Notes ***
Jot down casual notes without launching a text editor. You can find any note with a keyword, using the full-text search.
*** Files Hub ***
Now you have a place to drop casual files to, without cluttering your Desktop or wasting time on searching for them.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Unclutter stays hidden above your Desktop and opens instantly when you need it. All your data is always with you, nicely stored and neatly organized.
- To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. That easy!
- Drag items from Desktop or other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant access to your data on every screen and space of your Mac, even in full screen mode.
- Draggable panels that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes can auto-sync across all your Macs via iCloud Drive or Dropbox
- Full retina & multi-display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Have a question? Want to request a feature or share your idea?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Unclutterapp
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Unclutter
- Fix: More reliable way to handle external files updates (Unclutter Files section). More meaningful error messages.
- Fix: Improved sending files to system Trash for Unclutter Files and Notes. This should also fix bug when Unclutter failed to delete notes.
- Fix: Better way to track macOS appearance change and update Unclutter theme in AUTO mode.
- Minor code cleaning to remove deprecated frameworks.
- Fixed a bug that crashed Unclutter on launch in some cases.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app – Would rate 5* if one bug was fixed!
I've been using Unclutter for some time now and love it! It really helps to speed up my workflow as a Graphic Designer... BUT... I've encountered a problem with InDesign CC 2019.
When copying certain elements to the clipboard it causes InDesign CC 2019 to instantly crash.
I noticed the issue a couple of months ago, but never knew the cause... until today. I quit Unclutter, copied the element and it worked absolutely fine. As soon as I reopened Unclutter and tried again, it instantly crashed.
This only happens every so often, but when it does it's really frustrating. Especially when working on urgent jobs.
I can't quite work out what the cause is but it tends to be on text boxes most of the time.
Please fix! 🙏🏼 As I say, it would definitely be a 5* if this bug was fixed!!
Awesome - it makes things easier
This is not replaceable by a folder on the desktop as someone suggested!
It's actually like an extra table in the kitchen, when you dont really have one!
It’s there and not there in all the right balance. What I mean by that is that I can now keep myself focussed on my desktop content. Remove clutter in smooth drag to top of screen, and you get speed efficiency, and clarity.
Want to know what you dragged away. Well cursor to the top and you have chunky file images to remind you, tuicked in the same edge of screen. Nice. intuitive. Elegant.
I’m really fussy over my apps, and this is well thought out, and makes me want to use my desktop again. I use devonthink to organise myself, but this works harmoniously with the mac, on core stuff. And that’s important.
So hat’s off to the developer for making my digital life a bit easier!
Still doesn't work with Outlook - reported two months ago and no fix...
The idea is great, but support ios clearly lacking - an issue where the app stops Outlook from fully functioning when writing emails has still not been fixed, despite it being reported nearly two months ago... I can see further down on these reviews that the developer has acknowledged the issue and promised a fix, but it’s still not fixed.
At £9.99, it’s pretty shocking that this issue hasn’t been resolved, and it makes the app unusable for me - a shame, because I can see how useful it is and it really would have benefitted me.
- Eugene Krupnov
- 5.1 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2012-20 Eugene Krupnov
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.