UNFORGETABLE HOMESTAY located on a small hill in a housing called Taman Kim Leng right at the end of Jalan Bersatu, Off Jalan Damai, Luyang, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Stand up at a coner of the housing , the home stay is flanked by trees and greenery. Fresh air all day; and the tranquility of the environment is blended in with the insects whistle and songs of the birds.
The building is renovated to create a feel of country home but not losing the modern comfort.
It takes about 6 to 7 minutes drive to get the city center and the jetty where most tourists would take on a boat to enjoy funs in the nearby famous islands, namely Pulau Mamutek.
It also takes about 10 minutes drive to go to the famous Tanjung Aru sea beach, which is famous for its evening sun set. Near by we can find a shopping mall and a commercial centre which is famous for its food outlets and are just a walking distance away.
### Available Facilities ###
* Five beautifully renovated bed rooms with bath rooms attached. Three rooms with a queen size beds and two rooms have two single beds each.
* Bath towels and toiletory are provided in the bath rooms.
* For the comfort of the guests living room is provided with a set of leathered sofa and T.V set.
* A dining room is separated form the Living room by a recreation room in which an automated marjoon table is provided
* The dining room is spacious. It has a dining table of eight person.
* Kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, washing machine and cooking utensils. Dining sets (cups, plates, spoons and fork) are provided.
* Garden porch is nicely designed with amber shed to cater for the out door activities, such as barbecue party or steam boat gathering.
* Air port pick up can be arranged at the quest request.
* The host ensure close listening with great hospitality.
* In bound tour guide is provided and assistance are provided.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.