In a world where stories unfold through a series of secret chat messages, never-to-be-shared photos, live videos, elusive voice notes and social media profiles, you’ll be diving heart first into crime, mystery, horror and romance - all accessible for free through your phone, and theirs.
**the future of storytelling** Apple
**the hottest new thing in entertainment** London Evening Standard
**innately intriguing chat stories** New Statesman
Witness the trials and tribulations first-hand through the phones of unforgettable characters. Our hottest stories include:
Sarah’s Secret: Ever wondered what it’s like to read the contents of an illicit affair? Tap into Sarah’s somewhat-sordid messages and hunt down this mystery man of hers.
Last Seen Online: Indulge in this gripping crime mystery guaranteed to have you ‘guessing who’ from day 1. Amy goes missing and over 7 days we invite you to play detective and uncover the terrifying truth through her text messages, photos, videos and voice notes.
My Last 3 Days: A new age of horror story is about to get much more sinister. Josie’s shot to fame as a YouTube sensation and acquired a stalker en route. Can you figure out who it is?
Found (featuring global internet sensation Joe Sugg): Love is in the air for Joe, and he wants you to witness it all. Step into his coveted shoes and live and breathe Joe’s story through his phone. Cue the cuteness!
Subscription pricing and terms
unrd offers a range of subscription offers:
These provide you unlimited access to all content on unrd.
If you take a out a subscription with a free trial, your credit card will be automatically billed immediately after the trial period has elapsed.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://unrd.co/terms-and-conditions/
Bug fixes & optimisations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I seen Joe Sugg’s gaming channel series and immediately I had to download the app. There was a wide variety in categories for you to choose from, meaning that this app is suited for everyone because it has something anyone can enjoy.
One thing I love about this app is how it is linked to your real life times, meaning you get notified when something new’s happening in a story (for example, a text conversation) which allows you to play along whilst also balancing the usage of the community’s phones. As there isn’t a constant supply of content (because you have to wait for the notifications what are scheduled at certain times) this gives people time off their phones which is one of the biggest problems of the world at the moment.
The developers definitely did a great job with this app and I would 100% recommend it to anyone who was looking for a new game or just something different!
I love the concept of this app and enjoy receiving the notifications and going along with the story but I have a few issues with it:
1. It is far to pricey for the extra content and not worth it in my opinion. I paid £9.99 for one month and don’t see myself extending the subscription for a small amount of content that I could do without. The locked conversations are pointless and frustrating.
2. The way the texts are written is quite cringey. I can understand it to a certain extent but it doesn’t feel realistic and there is a lot of use of emojis that really take away from the situation - especially crying emojis at important moments!! Nobody does that. The acting in the stories is also slightly painful at times and please get rid of the audio messages they are ridiculously fake. I wish they would invest more in the realistic experience of what someone would actually post (e.g. parents posting life updates etc).
3. There just isn’t enough variation in the content you receive. I love the story progression but it can be very slow and at times without depth. It would be nice to have some kind of interactive element like pop ups and votes or even a way to chose which text to send would be brilliant!
There is so much potential in this app but they really need to ditch the stale acting and create a realistic and immersive experience like they promise.
Please don't download.
1) Not sure if anyone else has had this problem: When I opened the app on my phone, it asked me to 'share with friends' and wouldn't let me pass unless I sent it to 3 people. I accept that word of mouth is a good way to spread your app but it wouldn't let me access anything withouy sharing- every time I tapped close it just came up again. I do share apps etc. with my friends often but I don't like being forced to like this.
2) I downloaded the app on my iPad and it didn't make me share, so I got into Last Seen Online. The app gave me 350 coins straight away and I unlocked a conversation that turned out to be useless. They draw you into purchasing conversations with dramatic previews and then they turn out to be useless, nothing important to the story and after 1 dramatic text to lure you in, they just talk about what to have for dinner etc. and you have wasted your coins on nothing. You have no way of knowing whether what you are unlocking is important or just crap like people saying 'lets have pizza'.
This entirely pay-to-win strategy is unbelivable. I would happily pay £15 to download the app and then have complete access to everything rather than paying £5 & £5 & £5 & £5 and so on. Junk please do not download.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UNRD LTD
- 194.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2020 unrd LTD
- In-App Purchases
- unrd club yearly trial £35.99
- 9 Keys £1.99
- unrd club monthly £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.