In a world where stories unfold through a series of secret chat messages, never-to-be-shared photos, live videos, elusive voice notes and social media profiles, you’ll be diving heart first into crime, mystery, horror and romance - all accessible for free through your phone, and theirs.
**the future of storytelling** Apple
**the hottest new thing in entertainment** London Evening Standard
**innately intriguing chat stories** New Statesman
Witness the trials and tribulations first-hand through the phones of unforgettable characters. Our hottest stories include:
Sarah’s Secret: Ever wondered what it’s like to read the contents of an illicit affair? Tap into Sarah’s somewhat-sordid messages and hunt down this mystery man of hers.
Last Seen Online: Indulge in this gripping crime mystery guaranteed to have you ‘guessing who’ from day 1. Amy goes missing and over 7 days we invite you to play detective and uncover the terrifying truth through her text messages, photos, videos and voice notes.
My Last 3 Days: A new age of horror story is about to get much more sinister. Josie’s shot to fame as a YouTube sensation and acquired a stalker en route. Can you figure out who it is?
Found (featuring global internet sensation Joe Sugg): Love is in the air for Joe, and he wants you to witness it all. Step into his coveted shoes and live and breathe Joe’s story through his phone. Cue the cuteness!
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://unrd.co/terms-and-conditions/
Bug fixes & optimisations.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game...but
I came across this game a couple of days ago. I love it as I love to solve mysteries. The first case I did was the first unsolved crime and at the time i didn't realise that you had to wait as its set in real time. Which was fine for me but I didn’t pause it when I went to bed and when I went to it again I was overwhelmed with messages etc. Again , which was fine I understood why. So when I started the next one I knew I would pause it at night (which was last night). Now for some reason after un pausing it it as reverted back to the beginning! So now when it get to the part where I have to wait for a while I am assuming I have to wait nine hours again! Now, when I went to bed I paused it with about two hours to go but when it finally kicked into gear it said I had five hours to go! So I decided to use some coins to get back to where i was but that when started from the beginning again. So now I’m really frustrated as I want to play the game and with the being a glitch I will not be paying for coins as it is not my fault. I’m hoping this will sorted as i really want to play this game. Is there anyway this can be sorted? If it wasn’t for that I would have given 5 stars.
I love the concept of this app and enjoy receiving the notifications and going along with the story but I have a few issues with it:
1. It is far to pricey for the extra content and not worth it in my opinion. I paid £9.99 for one month and don’t see myself extending the subscription for a small amount of content that I could do without. The locked conversations are pointless and frustrating.
2. The way the texts are written is quite cringey. I can understand it to a certain extent but it doesn’t feel realistic and there is a lot of use of emojis that really take away from the situation - especially crying emojis at important moments!! Nobody does that. The acting in the stories is also slightly painful at times and please get rid of the audio messages they are ridiculously fake. I wish they would invest more in the realistic experience of what someone would actually post (e.g. parents posting life updates etc).
3. There just isn’t enough variation in the content you receive. I love the story progression but it can be very slow and at times without depth. It would be nice to have some kind of interactive element like pop ups and votes or even a way to chose which text to send would be brilliant!
There is so much potential in this app but they really need to ditch the stale acting and create a realistic and immersive experience like they promise.
I LOVE THIS GAME BUT...
I love this game because of the whole aspect of being in someone else’s phone and living the life of this character almost as if through their own eyes! It is brilliantly made however you knew a but was coming it’s almost as if you can tell their conversations are scripted and although they are it’s not meant to feel that way, despite this tho I still feel it is a very great app and is definitely going to do well I wish they would bring out more content tho as I’m worried that when I’m finished there won’t be anymore to enjoy 🥺 also there seems to be some bug fixes that need to be done I seen there was one recently there after me uploading this review and I hope that fixes the problem of me not being able to view the stories but all in all Iv given this game a 4 star review 👍🏻 very well done to the developers of this game with some improvements I feel it will go very far...
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UNRD LTD
- 208.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2020 unrd LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Item Offer 4 £4.99
- 9 Keys £1.79
- Coin Offer 4 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.