Vanity Fair opens the door to Hollywood. With a unique mix of grit and glamour, we track the latest scandals, the greatest achievements and the newest stars. Vanity Fair is a cultural catalyst. A provocative mix of culture, politics and high finance that generates more monthly media coverage than any other glossy magazine.
With an outstanding combination of iconic photography, groundbreaking stories, in-depth reportage, and social commentary, Vanity Fair is the biography of our age, one month at a time.
Subscribe now for complete access. Already a print subscriber? You can access the app for free—just download it and enter your subscription information. Single issues are also available for purchase.
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and save on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £3.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 45%***
1-year subscription for £25.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling monthly subscription for £2.49 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Quite a bad app but great VF content
The page links are not accurate and don’t take you to the right page. The magazine is just a scan of the paper copy which is terribly formatted for iPad. They need to have it designed to read on an iPad. Fit the pages properly, have the pictures set up properly. A lot of work needs to be done to the app. Great content though
Unreadable because of app design
I love the content of Vanity Fair. But man, I just wanna read the articles in a comfortable, easy to read format. This app can’t do that for me. It’s nothing more than a glorified scan. It’s wildly uncomfortable to read in a digital format. It’s unfortunate, because the content is great. But this app is so badly designed it’s totally unusable. I have a handful of other magazine apps, all of which have been adapted to the format. Why can’t Condé Nast do it? I bought a year-long digital subscription. I wish I hadn’t.
Make it mobile friendly
The early-2018 app update fixed some issues but created a whole load more. Most especially the new app format is incredibly basic and simply allows you to open the magazine and scroll by page number. The image is the full screen scan with no interactive mobile features or even mobile formatting. It’s basically just a pdf if the magazine. Hardly that helpful when you have to keep zooming into each column to read it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £2.29
- Yearly Subscription £24.99
- Vanity Fair October 2011 £4.99
- Vanity Fair September 2011 £4.99
- Vanity Fair January 2012 £4.99
- Vanity Fair February 2012 £4.99
- VANITY FAIR JULY 2015 £4.49
- VANITY FAIR UK NOVEMBER ISSUE 2014 £4.49
- Vanity Fair October 2012 £4.99
- VANITY FAIR UK AUGUST ISSUE 2014 £4.49