Vectornator Pro is an all in one vector graphic design powerhouse for your Mac.
It combines all the vector tools, advanced features, and functions that you need with an intuitive user interface and a high-performance making Vectornator the home for all of your graphic design work. From Branding, Illustrations, Interfaces, websites, typography to anything you can imagine.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text, and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different Artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on vectornator.io
Also, follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
With this version we improved the following:
- Zooming in the editor via a trackpad
- More reliable restoring of documents after closing the application
We're super happy to make Vectornator even more productive than ever.
Starting today Vectornator supports the new cursor on iPadOS. This will allow you to work even more precise and faster than ever before!
We also redesigned Vectornator to be more bold, faster to use and revamped the layers interface.
- Redesigned UI leaving more space to see your canvas
- Cursor support on iPadOS
- Light theme
- See your designs in AR
- Rulers work better
- Guides handling is totally different
- Move paths and layers between artboards
- Copy and paste layers
- Select and duplicate multiple layers
- Top left is no longer constantly animating.
- Layers edit mode functions such as mass delete work now
- Auto trace is more reliable
- Saving on macOS is now done using native code and no longer with our iOS code base.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Broken and laggy
It has potential but I cannot get over the fact that it has so many problems that make it unusable 90% of the time. There is an issue where once you save a file, do some changes and save again, the app will have a issue and won't save the changes and end up deleting the original file which is un-retrievable. The lag I experience should not happen I am using a high spec 2018 MacBook Pro and it even stutters and lags when I want to try and move a simple shape.
Crashes every time you try and create a text field. It also refuses to save once you make changes to a previously saved (and reopened) .vectornator file. The .vectornator file is automatically deleted after the failed save so all work is lost. They are aware of these issues as they have been reported to their spectrum chat, but they haven't released any fixes.
They don't seem to care about the Mac version. The save bug has been open for currently 135 days without a response from them.
Has gotten to a whole new level
Has gotten significantly better in the last update (Dec 2019). Keep up the good work, it's insane that this is free!
- Linearity GmbH
- 74.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Linearity GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.