Vectornator is an all in one vector graphic design powerhouse for your Mac.
It combines all the vector tools, advanced features, and functions that you need with an intuitive user interface and a high-performance making Vectornator the home for all of your graphic design work. From Branding, Illustrations, Interfaces, websites, typography to anything you can imagine.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text, and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different Artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud.
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, Sketch, Figma, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export.
• Supports Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on vectornator.io
Also, follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
Hey Vectornators! Buckle your seatbelts; this one’s a big one…
Say Hello to iCloud!
- It’s finally here! Store and sync your documents on iCloud to always have access to the most up-to-date version of them.
- Work on your documents at any time, across all your devices. Your documents will automatically save and sync to iCloud.
- Save storage space on your device by storing your Vectornator documents on iCloud instead.
- Please note: Documents saved in Vectornator 4.4 are not compatible with previous versions of Vectornator.
- This one’s huge. You won’t recognize Vectornator’s brushes after this update—they’ve gotten a full rework, and your illustrations and design projects will never look the same.
- All brushstrokes are now vector paths! This means that all of the paths you make with Brush Tool are now fully-customizable, easy-to-edit vector paths.
- Brush strokes are now available for all paths inside Vectornator. Any regular path can be converted into a brush path and vice versa.
- You can now add, remove, and change the position and type of a node along your brush paths, just like a normal vector path.
- You can change your brush shape and contour, and apply any brush profile to an existing path at any time, even after you’ve drawn it.
- Brush strokes are now deselected after drawing, which saves you from making unwanted changes. Changing color or any other property will affect only the next path you draw with the Brush Tool.
- You can now also use Pressure Mode with your brush profiles when using an Apple Pencil; making things like vector calligraphy much easier and more organic.
- Handles in the brush contour editor are now selectable and easier to delete
- Brush strokes can now be used to draw with the Pen Tool
- Sections in the Inspector are now collapsible
- Auto Trace now works for more image formats
We constantly want to improve the quality of our software. Feel free to ask questions, give feedback & share your ideas. We’re always happy to connect with members of our community. Contact us directly in Vectornator or via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy using Vectornator, please rate the app and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community!
Ratings and Reviews
Best of its kind. Great potential!
The developer is evolving this app rapidly, but it’s already very capable. Brilliant for using Apple Pencil on iPad Pro. You can create almost anything with remarkable ease. They've really thought about simplicity of workflow. For example, if you draw a rough shape and then go in to perfect it, you can use the Apple Pencil to drag path points around and double click them to create curves, all without touching any buttons; it's incredibly intuitive. Try that on Graphic, which makes you constantly back and forth with different tools and subtools; Vectornator is a different league entirely. The simplicity of this app makes it a real pleasure to use. What's fascinating about this app is it's potential; once the developers improve the text editing to match the simplicity of its vectors, and add additional pages to the canvas, this app could become the mass market solution for PDF authors and all creators text/graphic documents, who are currently limited to the poor iPad version of Apple Pages, because nearly every other app on the market is vector-only, freehand-only or text-only. Finally, the developer support is as remarkable as the app: when I submit a bug report or suggestion, I often get a personal email back saying it's been added and please download the update! I highly recommend this app and look forward to seeing how it evolves.
WOW! I am genuinely blown away by this app! This has everything that I used to pay for in adobe illustrator! Completely free! No ads, no in app purchases! I am so impressed with the functionality of this app! I use this on my iPad Air 3, with an Apple Pencil and keyboard, and I felt like I was on my MacBook Pro! Phenomenal performance!
I only have two suggestions to make this perfect! A notification or some form of indication for when a graphic has been saved onto my device. And if you could see / choose where a graphic is saved. (Locally or on the cloud) I would assume locally as no details were taken
As a student graphic designer, I just hope they never turn this into a paid or subscription based service! As I cannot recommend this enough!
Incredibly impressed by this app
I’ve not even begun to scratch the surface with Vectornator and already I’m impressed by how feature packed this app is, not to mention how beautiful and intuitive the UI is. Quite how they have managed to get this far without charging or including advertising is beyond me, and to boot it’s regularly updated with bug fixes and new features. I can’t wait to read and watch some of the excellent help and tutorials provided by the developer. This can’t stay free forever, so I’m expecting to start having to pay for this soon (especially since they’ve had a recent investment). As a note to the developers, I’d be happy to pay a one-off purchase price for the app, but would really rather avoid yet another subscription! Cheers
Developer Response ,
Hey, thank you so much!
Your feedback motivates us to work even harder to keep improving Vectornator for you! Thanks for being with us. Cheers 🎉
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Linearity GmbH
- 511.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Linearity GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.