Vectornator X is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine. Create sophisticated illustrations, beautiful designs, amazing layouts — all in one super powerful tool.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
• Supports iCloud Sync, Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
• Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple pencil, Supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio).
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
When we launched Vectornator, we brought the power of vector graphic design to you. We are proud to announce the design tool of tomorrow. Meet Vectornator X.
• Starting today, you will find an interface that makes your workflow much faster thanks to our brand new card-based interface. Navigation has never been more intuitive.
• Take the next step and explore the full range of your screen by letting the interface magically disappear.
• Imagine no more perpetual workflows of manually tracing images. With our new machine learning-based auto trace technology, your images can be converted into vectors with a single press. Yes, it’s that easy.
• We're also bringing artboards to Vectornator, making it extremely easy for you to create the most advanced webpages, interface designs, or complex layouts.
Did we mention that you can work with your iPad and Mac soon?
Yes, later this year, we will take collaboration to a new level by allowing you to work on the same document with the first real-time sync between iPad and Mac. All of this is also coming to you — this Fall.
Vectornator X is a leap in technology and design that you will love as much as we do.
Go ahead, unleash your creativity, and create the impossible.
Only in Vectornator X – the design tool of tomorrow.
Ratings and Reviews
Best of its kind. Great potential!
The developer is evolving this app rapidly, but it’s already very capable. Brilliant for using Apple Pencil on iPad Pro. You can create almost anything with remarkable ease. They've really thought about simplicity of workflow. For example, if you draw a rough shape and then go in to perfect it, you can use the Apple Pencil to drag path points around and double click them to create curves, all without touching any buttons; it's incredibly intuitive. Try that on Graphic, which makes you constantly back and forth with different tools and subtools; Vectornator is a different league entirely. The simplicity of this app makes it a real pleasure to use. What's fascinating about this app is it's potential; once the developers improve the text editing to match the simplicity of its vectors, and add additional pages to the canvas, this app could become the mass market solution for PDF authors and all creators text/graphic documents, who are currently limited to the poor iPad version of Apple Pages, because nearly every other app on the market is vector-only, freehand-only or text-only. Finally, the developer support is as remarkable as the app: when I submit a bug report or suggestion, I often get a personal email back saying it's been added and please download the update! I highly recommend this app and look forward to seeing how it evolves.
I found this app by pure chance, as it seems not very popular yet. I love it and I hope that reviews will help to spread the news.
It does everything I need and it’s unbelievably free. I am scared to update it and I hope it won’t start showing annoying banners in some future updates ;-)
Things I would improve:
- when using the Apple Pencil, it’s easy to interfere with my hand palm. It would be nice to better detect these casual contacts on the canvas (although it’s handy to use my fingers for switching tools in the bar)
- it’s too easy to accidentally rotate the canvas. Can I lock it?
- it would be nice to close the side menus (e.g. style, layers) by swiping right on any part of them, not just their title.
- how do I resize a text box without stretching the text in it?
- how do I append new points to a path with the pen? I mean extending it with new points.
- some useful features are not easy to discover at first, so you will need to improve the documentation (e.g. adding tips, improving the online documentation and so on). The manual is a good start, but not easily accessible from the the app, no search functionality etc.
Best app for Vectors
Can’t believe this is free!!
I have been using adobe illustrator on my desktop for years and have always wanted a decent iPad version. I was using Draw, but it stopped being supported. This is the next best thing to the desktop version and is nearly identical to Draw. The app is very functional, well designed and the help desk responds immediately—in fact, Vladimir, who I believe designed the app, responds himself and answered a few questions. I figured nearly everything myself as the app is intuitive and the manual online also really helps.
It keeps improving and I really hope he keeps it going as it’s a great tool. Thanks Vlad!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. It’s always a team work and it is really important to work as a team to build such an awesome app for you. We will keep up working on it and work really hard to make it every day better as the day before. Enjoy Vectornator further!
- Linearity GmbH
- 185.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Linearity GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.