The Vectorworks Nomad app allows you to access your Vectorworks documents wherever you are—whenever you need them—with your mobile device. It gives you more freedom not only to share files, but also to make design decisions from any location. Changes you make to Vectorworks files are automatically synchronized to your private cloud library, allowing you to browse and share your latest designs from any web-enabled device.
Vectorworks Cloud Services saves time by freeing up local computing power. Use cloud technology to automate and decouple resource-heavy workflows, shifting calculations needed to generate sections, elevations, renderings, and BIM data to the cloud.
Whether you're in a meeting, on the job site, or on vacation, the Vectorworks Nomad app allows you to view, mark up, share, and synchronize your Vectorworks files across your devices and with your colleagues—all from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad.
• View and navigate 3D renderings of Vectorworks files in the cloud library, with optional 3D backgrounds
• View 3D models of Vectorworks files in a real-world setting, using augmented reality (AR) technology (requires an AR-compatible device)
• View rendered panoramic images of Vectorworks files
• Extend your cloud library through integration with Dropbox
• Share files with clients or collaborators
• Mark up PDF files with Text, Freehand, Oval, Rectangle, and Line tools and save the marked up files to the cloud library
The Vectorworks Nomad app is a part of Vectorworks Cloud Services, and is available to anyone who registers for a free account, as well as all Vectorworks Service Select members.
Vectorworks Service Select members have access to the following additional features:
• Increased storage capacity
• Manual or scheduled Sheet layer to PDF cloud processing
• Cloud Publish in Vectorworks
• Ability to measure objects in the PDF drawings generated on the cloud.
• Vectorworks files uploaded to your Vectorworks Cloud Services storage, or to Dropbox or Google Drive
Adds the ability to measure real world objects with your smartphone camera using augmented reality (AR) technology. You can then generate a .vwx file to use for further design work.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app now that the performance issues are fixed
The app developers deserve full credit for excellent customer support. After contacting them regarding a bug affecting at performance they responded within the day and had it fixed within a week. Excellent app, excellent app maker.
- Vectorworks, Inc.
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Vectorworks, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.