Veggie Meals is a collection of 66 easy-to-prepare everyday meals with affordable and common ingredients. Users of Veggie Meals love the beautiful design, the gorgeous photography and the clever timer.
"These recipes come along with some stunning pictures of the dishes, so it’s a beautiful sight to look at"
– Preshit Deorukhkar, beautifulpixels.com
"New recipes are fun to discover and nutritious meals are all the more satisfying"
• 66 tasty ovo-lacto vegetarian and vegan recipes
• 9 categories: salads, soups, pasta, stews & wok, burgers, gratins, pies & pizza, breads, and desserts
• Complete nutrion data for all recipes
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Clever egg timer - just tap any cooking time in the recipe to start
• List of ingredients and quantities always at hand
• All recipes in the app - no Internet connection required
• Nutritious and varied vegetarian and vegan recipes
• Everyday ingredients that are easy to find
• Share full recipes through Facebook, Twitter or email
• Take it with you to plan meals at the grocery store
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
...AND FOR DESSERT
• Universal - one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English, Swedish, or Portuguese
• Choose metric or US measurements
• Icons indicate Freezable and Vegan recipes
• Estimated cooking time for each recipe
• Supports both landscape and portrait orientation on iPad
POPULAR ON THE APP STORE
Featured by Apple in the following categories:
• New & Noteworthy
• What's Hot
• Eat your greens
• Healthy cooking
• Staff Favorites
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* firstname.lastname@example.org * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
- Recipe updates & improvements
- Optimized for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Optimized for the new iPad Pro 11” and iPad Pro 12.9”
- Optimized watch app for Apple Watch Series 4
- Fixed a Spotlight search crash on iPad
Ps. Don’t forget to download our app Lita where you’ll can create your very own meal plans!
Ratings and Reviews
Compared to other similar apps, this is very limited in recipes. I have tried a couples meals and will not be trying them again.
Unless I'm being really stupid but cud someone tell me where ingredient list n quantities r pls !!???
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.