Discover all the ViaMichelin experience and know-how at the heart of its free application (no subscription required): Michelin maps, routes with real-time traffic, 3D mapping GPS navigation with voice guidance and community incident alerts, plus all the services on your route to offer you so much more than a journey.
Whether you’re preparing for day to day trips or for the holidays, ViaMichelin and its user community offers you peace of mind and the pleasure of discovery and optimize your route based on traffic conditions.
MICHELIN MAPS AND SATELLITE
Establish your position with geolocation on our various maps, interactive, fluid and clear: Michelin map, lite maps, satellite and aerial maps and all new 3D mapping in navigation mode.
ROUTES WITH NUMEROUS OPTIONS AND TRAVEL COSTS
Calculate your car, motorcycle, cycle or pedestrian routes quickly and accurately from your current position, your own address or a contact address:
- MULTIPLE ROUTES available, with journey TIME based on traffic, DISTANCE to travel, estimated COSTS (tolls, vignettes, fuel cost based on vehicle type).
- Customise your fuel consumption to calculate the cost of your trip. Refine this cost by specify the model of your car in order to receive a specific consumption calculation.
- Customise your journey through ROUTE OPTIONS: the shortest route, the quickest, cheapest, Michelin recommended, or discovery route.
- Check the ROADMAP featuring all the key stages of your journey.
Benefit from a real-time and customisable GPS navigation system:
- Guidance based around 3D MICHELIN mapping
- GPS with simple and precise voice guidance
- Alerts: Hazard zones (over 30,000 in Europe) and traffic incidents in real-time (traffic jams, roadworks, bottlenecks, traffic status and traffic information for roads, motorways and ring roads)
- Permanent speed limit display with alerts for exceeded limits
REAL TIME TRAFFIC AND COMMUNITY ALERTS
Enjoy real-time traffic to plan journeys for even your most familiar routes.
- Use the green-orange-red colour coding on the maps to identify the most fluid or congested roads, as well as road closures
- You can also choose a route that will save wasted time in traffic jams!
Benefit from shared alerts and declare incidents on your day to day routes: Hazard alerts, Traffic jams, Roadworks, Accidents
MICHELIN SELECTED HOTELS, RESTAURANTS AND TOURIST SITES
Explore with pleasure for more than just a journey. Discover the Michelin guide selections: hotels, restaurants and tourist sites.
SERVICES ON YOUR ROUTE: PARKING, SERVICE STATIONS AND MORE
Day after day, we look to enhance mobility in order to bring you more efficiency and pleasure. Our teams are working on your behalf with enthusiasm and passion. Please give us your feedback, your views are valued and contribute to the improvement of YOUR application. Contact us: email@example.com
Together, the road is safer. Let’s take the best route together.
Improved application performance
Ratings and Reviews
Most reliable so far
Very good, gave accurate street names and was able to keep up to date with where we were.
Needs a bit more updating when it comes to exits/ entrances of shopping areas/ estates and industrial parks as we followed the on screen route and missed a few turnings taking us too far or needing to double back causing late arrival. But generally on routes it gave us turning options on time and warned of traffic delays.
Good idea to have a screen shot of route at start, thunder storm disrupted date light link on my phone but I was able to use the photo as a map.
Review Update: Still not working properly. On complex journeys with several steps this app just gives up and gives an error message. Units are still wrong. Seems to be worse since the last up date. Rubbish app. STILL.
This should be a good clear app., it is easy and convenient to use, I have had it for some years. However Michelin keep asking for reviews but take absolutely NO notice of these. The result is an unsatisfactory app and really poor attention to problems that NEED CORRECTING.
With regard to speed and distance units, these are hopelessly inaccurate.
When travelling in the UK, it would be a good idea for the route information in miles to be accurate, instead of being too great by a factor of 1000. At the moment instead of telling you (for example) to turn left after 0.85 miles, it will tell you to turn left after 850 miles, I.e. 1000 times too large.
When travelling in France, I always change the units to metric. HOWEVER the speed limit signs on route information often perplexingly remain in mph. This results in speedsigns giving permissible speed limits of up to 130 MPH(!!) which is clearly nonsense.
Come on Michelin, why ask for feedback when you are obviously NOT interested in it???
I downloaded this to use for a recent caravan trip after seeing other reviews based on caravan usage, we drove through Belgium and into France and back again, we had a day out into Geneva Switzerland and this app got me out of Geneva city centre when others were sending me round in circles!
1. Like the fact that you can add fuel costs / vehicles etc, and get multiple route options
2. Maps quite clear
1. Advert pop ups! Please stop them
2. Couple of issues with wrong directions sending me off at junctions from motorway and then back onto same motorway, after it happened once I just tried to look at map closely to see but not always that easy when driving and kids are in the back!
3. Voice guidance directions very poor, I.e would tell you to turn right / left instead of “ stay in right lane”
4. Speed limits don’t seem to take into account if you are towing
Overall not a bad app. With a bit of work could be a GREAT app, I would use this over google / apple maps if towing
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.