Make the most of your visit to the Victoria Gallery & Museum, the iconic redbrick centrepiece of the University of Liverpool campus.
Our brand-new app allows you to interact with many of the building’s features, revealing the rich history of the Victoria Building that was built in 1892.
Using clever location-based technology, the app will suggest points of interest as you move around the building - although the app works just as well from home, allowing you to explore all 3 floors of the VG&M that are open to the public, as well as some behind-the-scenes gems that are usually off limits!
- Location-based recommended points of interest
- Interactive building floor plans
- History of the building including photographs, video & audio clips
- Choose between a text based or audio guided tour of the building
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, University of Liverpool, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- University of Liverpool
- 31 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © University of Liverpool
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.