Vidrio shows your webcam video on your screen, just like a mirror. Then you just share or record your screen with Zoom, QuickTime, or any other app. Vidrio makes your presentations effortlessly engaging, showing your gestures, gazes, and expressions.
Flipped classrooms, online courses, blended learning — however you're teaching, Vidrio instantly makes your educational videos more engaging. Present your existing slides or any other educational software.
FOR REMOTE PRESENTATIONS
Listen for the ‘ooh’ when you launch Vidrio while sharing your screen — whether it's with Zoom, Teams, Meet, or anything else.
FOR SALES, SUPPORT AND MARKETING
Vidrio makes your live webinar or recorded demo effortlessly engaging. Awesome product demos don’t just show the product — they show you.
• Background removal. Bring out the green screen, and bring out your inner weathercaster! Just check "Remove background" in the menu, open the weather app (or anything else!), and start weathercasting.
• Size and position adjustment. Place yourself just so on your screen to perfectly complement your presentation. Left-handed? Move yourself to the right to gesture with your left hand.
• Opacity slider. Sometimes you want to just show your screen. Sometimes you want to just show your face. And sometimes in-between.
• Pause/resume. It's mute for your face. Use to occasionally show off your screen with no interference. Resume, and Vidrio is back.
• Keyboard hotkeys. A true magician never reveals. You don't want to mess around in the menu while you’re presenting. Professionals use the keyboard.
• Webcam selector. Too many webcams? Using an external webcam? Select it with the menu. Remember, Vidrio is best with a webcam above your screen.
• Display selector. Home office pimped out with external displays? Select your biggest and brightest display from the Vidrio menu, and your beautiful face will teleport to it.
Vidrio for Mac’s Pro plan is available as an in-app purchase. To get started, select “Upgrade plan” from the Vidrio menu.
Some translation updates:
- Jack Chan contributed a Traditional Chinese translation, and fixed our Simplified Chinese translation! 謝謝!
- Torkel Spindler contributed a Swedish update! Tack!
- Cyrille Colin fixed our French translation! Merci!
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic tool to make presentations come alive
Excellent tool to make presentations more personal. I love that I can maintain the visual of my webcam while not disrupting the content of my presentations and demos.
Simple and effective
It does exactly one thing, and does it seamlessly. Super useful for presenting remotely or on a shared screen.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- James Fisher
- 407.8 KB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Vidrio Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Vidrio Pro £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.