Download the new version of the Vinted app for the chance to sell faster to our growing member community, discover the Home category, and choose from thousands more amazing deals.
Make money by selling clothes, toys, and homeware all in one place. List a few items to start - and watch your account grow.
• Declutter your home. Make more space by selling what you don’t need anymore.
• Listing is easy - just take a picture, and upload it with a price and description.
• Stay up-to-date. Get notified whenever someone likes or buys one of your items.
• Keep everything you make - remember, there are no selling fees on Vinted.
• Ship easily. Download the label and track your parcel directly.
• Give your clothes a second life. Save time by letting buyers come to you.
• Sell securely. Transfer to your bank with our in-app payment system.
• Find the brands you love at affordable prices. Discover a huge variety of labels on the platform - as well as items that have sold out in stores.
• Get amazing deals. Buy second-hand to save money, and contribute to a global fashion movement.
• Shop safely. Enjoy purchasing with Buyer Protection and secure payment methods including Apple Pay, PayPal, and credit card.
• Find exactly what you’re looking for. Filter between categories, brands, sizes, and prices.
• Choose shipping that works for you. Get your item delivered to you, or sent to a pick-up point.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Whether you’re selling fashion brands, kids’ toys, or decorative pieces for your home, Vinted is the app for everything second-hand. You can sell quickly to a diverse community of members sharing, discussing, and trading at your fingertips. Customise your feed by following brands, wardrobes, and trendsetting sellers to get inspired when you buy.
Download today to enjoy the new features, and experience how easy it is to use Vinted, your way. Make money from what you don’t need anymore, and find exactly what you’re looking for. Be part of the movement making second-hand first choice.
- Vinted has a new app for the UK. By moving over your existing account, you can keep your account information with Vinted.
- A new Home category means members have more opportunities to buy and sell.
- Download Vinted now to enjoy a safe, easy, and fun selling and shopping experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept great app great people
I used to use Vinted many years ago however I redownloaded after seeing it on my ads for a few weeks. I’m so impressed and it seems so much better than a few years back!
Sellers I’ve spoken with are amazing, helpful and warm. A girl even discouraged me from purchasing something as she didn’t think it would fit when I gave her my measurements. Everyone is thoughtful and kind.
It’s the perfect app - buy or sell your clothes which you don’t wear anymore and someone who wants them can buy them. It’s cheap, it’s recycling, and it puts good clothes to a new home as opposed to going to waste.
I like the buyers fee having a disclaimer - that it’s there for refund protection. Small fee to pay for security that you will get your money back if anything goes pear shape.
So whether you’re looking for high street brands, fast fashion, handmade, costumes, whatever it may be - check Vinted before you buy new stuff online that you could’ve got here!
Poor buyers protection
So I bought what was listed as genuine Pandora earrings from someone, 2 minutes after they relisted them with the same pics from my order which I reported and nothing was done. This seller kept relisting Pandora jewellery minutes after they were purchased but still nothing was done, once they arrived I saw she charged me more for the shipping than what she paid for it. They were also damaged inside the box so it was sent like that and were in poor condition so we’re obvious fakes. I message the buyer and Vinted and after a long discussion they agreed to refund me and I keep the items as I shouldn’t be held liable to cover return costs of damaged goods. Vinted then ignored my messages letting them know what we agreed this and told the seller to pass their return details and that I have to send them back but I have to cover the costs despite the items being fakes and damaged. Won’t be using this app again to buy only to sell as they add a protection fee when you purchase anything but won’t actually protect the buyers from scammers like this so in the end you’re out of pocket.
DO NOT USE THIS APP
Do not use this app if you don’t want to be scammed out of money!
Bought a jumper off this app and the tracking details from Hermes would not update. The app told me to wait 21 days for a refund. It came to that day and the tracking details updated saying that it had been delivered to my parcel shop. Obviously didn’t think anything of it as it said it was delivered and the app had never been wrong before when it had said that. I was out of my area for the next couple of days so after 4 days I went to go and collect it and it wasn’t there... I checked on the tracking and it had not not been delivered despite what the app said. Opened a claim to get my money back as it has been lost by Hermes and because I didn’t report the issue within 48 hours (because it had told me it was delivered I just assumed that it was, as you would) they are refusing to give me my money back. SO PLEASE DONT USE THIS APP IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE OUT
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vinted Limited
- 124.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Vinted
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.