Get your own Visited world map! See what percent of the world you have seen. See how many countries and states you have visited and see how you rank against other travellers. Perfect for bucket list creation as you can select from all the countries of the world. Keep track of where you have been and your travel journey by updating Visited after every trip (just like you would a travel journal). See what percentage of the United States, Canada and Australia you have been to and easily share it with your friends.
Visited will let you:
• Select which countries you visited and mark states that you visited.
• See what percentage of the world's countries you visited
• Keep up with your life goals of travel by selecting all the countries of the world that you want to visit.
• It will show you how far along you are on your travel journey.
• See the number of states visited for Canada, USA and Australia
• Rank yourself against other travellers.
• Select different colours based on your travel type.
• Share your map, rank and travel stats via Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Email or Print it and display "Where I've Been" proudly.
• Previously known as The Travelist
• See the top 10 most popular countries to visit from your home city.
• See additional stats on your travels.
• View information about each country including some sample attractions, population, and area of each country.
• See the rank of each country based on popularity amongst other travellers.
• Add your own notes on a country level.
• Select regions for 20+ countries, including: Brazil, China, India, Russia, UK and more.
• Track your experiences including golfing, snorkelling/diving, skiing, wine tours and other.
• Offline Mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ideas for the app
I have recently downloaded the app and really love it to bits. I hope it continues development into the future but some ideas for a future update are to add more states and regions to some countries like Switzerland with its cantons etc and Belgium, Netherlands, Poland etc with there states. I don’t mind which countries get regions/states etc but there are a few ideas there. But I know that I don’t know what making an app is like but personally I would love to get more states etc to be added in a future update as it allows you to go more in depth with where you’ve been. Keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback.
We truly appreciate your suggestions and we have added them to our future development list.
Thank you again and Happy Travels!
A little bit broken
The app concept itself is great. I love how you can zoom into countries to get the regions and zoom out and it marks the whole county as visited. It does however seem to glitch when you zoom some countries with regions turning the screen white. This is more prominent when you zoom into a country with regions which border a country which hasn’t yet had regions added and makes it very hard to read and see what you are marking. Having the regions labelled wouldn’t hurt?
The other issue I have had with the app is when I tried to use the app without internet connection it signed me out and completely reset the app which is mildly frustrating. When I signed back in with the same email address it had stayed completely empty meaning I had lost all my progress and had to start again.
Overall just a few bugs but I’m sure once these have been ironed out the app will be great!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app and letting us know.
We will investigate the issues.
Thanks again and Happy Travels!
I’ve used this app for a while now to track the countries I have visited although It would be helpful if in the description you could put which countries you can download regions in as it can be a little annoying going through then and seeing which ones have them. Also a problem that I sometimes have is that I download the regions but when i close then reopen the app, the regions on a few countries are gone and i have to download them again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting us know, we will investigate the issue. Happy Travels!
- Arriving In High Heels
- 457.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Arriving In High Heels
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Regions £2.99
- Remove Ads £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.