Our Vitality GP app is the fast, simple entry point to your health plan. In a few taps, it lets you set up private GP video or telephone consultations.
You can also arrange physical and psychological therapy sessions, as
well as find a wide range of trusted health information.
• No long waits book video consultations within 48 hours, including evenings and Saturday mornings.
• GP telephone advice service available 24/7.
• At least two Face-to- Face GP consultations in the London area each plan year.
• Up to £100 each plan year for minor diagnostic tests such as a full blood count, x-ray or ultrasound and private prescriptions.
• Private prescription service.
• Fast consultant referrals – if you need further treatment.
• Direct access to our Priority Physio Network and Mental Health Panel.
• Direct access to Big White Wall - our psychological wellbeing partner offering 24/7 help.
To use this app you need be a VitalityHealth member, have registered on the Member Zone at member.vitality.co.uk and completed the online Health Review. Then, log-in to the Vitality GP app with your Member Zone username and password. Functionality available in the app will depend on your Vitality product.
Service release for stability improvements and security enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Typical insurance company behaviour.
Wriggling and fumbling for reasons not to help or refer you on.
I’ve used nearly all my yearly allowance for Video appointments because of people trying to bat away my months of sinus issues. Had some sinus complaints. Firstly was advised to go to boots and buy some allergy relief (I was clearly beyond this level of treatment) wound up causing me serious nose bleeds. When this became apparent they couldn’t pushback anymore, was then after three appointments (convenient near using up my yearly appointment allowance of 5) forced to recover all of my medical history from my GP, taking months on end. Also requiring an NHS appointment with a 3 week wait. When they found no prior history, they just stall again. We aren’t talking major chronic disease here. Just some nose/sinus complaints. Dread to see what trying to get specialist treatment for that would look like. When my sinus issues have gone untreated now since May. Yep 11 Months. Granted I don’t have the time with my job to push harder. But it’s another job chasing up.
All in all, it’s easier and quicker with the NHS and my appointments per year aren’t limited.
Don’t use alliance health group
I like the vitality itself and their GP app. However, I specifically asked for a consultant for my surgery but got a call from Alliance health group which is a 3rd party that pays less to consultants and they said he is not in our list, you are not covered in that clinic, you have a local plan, if you want that consultant you have to go through your NHS GP.....oh and they called 3hours after the window they had given me.
I didn’t chose their consultant and called Vitality customer service. The consultant and Clinic were registered by them and sent the referral to him. Do not use Alliance health group and do not listen to what they say.
Works like a dream.
I think some people are using this GP App review to beef about other aspects of the vitality service.
As far as this app is concerned, it has been seamless. It was a doddle booking a session. You get a push notification warning ten mins before telling you how to connect. I had wi-fi probs today so was offered a ‘phone me back’ option, which the GP did within 2 mins. GP was good, and by the end of the call had referred me on to the next stage of care/investigation (the next call for which is in two hours!) As it’s physio, I need do no more around raising claim etc. Bang on!
To put this in perspective, I’m in a lot of joint pain and, when I booked this last Friday afternoon, getting an NHS GP would be over a two week wait. As it is, using this app, by Monday lunchtime, I’ll be clear on initial assessments by medical professionals and what my course of treatment will look like. And it’s the day before Christmas Eve... Highly recommend.
- Vitality Corporate Services Limited
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Vitality Corporate Services Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.