Save energy automatically and enjoy greater levels of comfort and convenience in your home: The Vitocomfort Plus app allows you to control your central heating and domestic hot water, light and shade, ventilation and much more – conveniently from your armchair or while you are away from home. The Vitocomfort Plus app is the direct link to your Vitocomfort centre and offers you convenient access to all necessary components.
Your benefit: The latest version of the Vitocomfort app features numerous new functions that bring greater energy efficiency and comprehensive energy management into your home.
Save on heating bills with Smart Heating
• Single room control for individual setting of the room temperature
• Setting DHW times
• Scenario programs such as "getting up" or "holiday" with individual settings for central heating and switching electrical appliances
• New: Call for once-only DHW heating
• New: Direct switching of underfloor heating system via floor thermostat
• New: Cooling in connection with a Viessmann heat pump using the natural or active cooling function
• New: Demand-dependent switching of the ventilation system with heat recovery in conjunction with a Viessmann heat pump
Optimise your power consumption with Smart Energy
• Convenient starting and stopping of electrical appliances
• Switching lights on and off; variable dimming
• Monitoring the energy consumption of individual electrical appliances
• Switching roller shutters and blinds
• New: Connection to a PV system with precise indication of power generated and consumed on site, power exported to the grid and power drawn from the grid
• New: Optimisation of on-site consumption of PV power with heat pumps
• New: Energy monitoring with current readings from heat, electricity, gas or water meters
The utilisation of all functions requires the Viessmann Vitocomfort 200 Smart Home system and connection to a LAN/WLAN router. Check whether your Vitocomfort 200 is up to date at www.vitocomfort.info.
Settings for heating, DHW time and temperatures can be made with Vitotronic control units for small oil/gas boilers built in or after 04/1999 and for wall mounted oil/gas boilers built in or after 04/2004.
The functions "natural cooling", "active cooling", "central mechanical ventilation" and "optimisation of on-site PV power consumption" with heat pumps require a connection to a Viessmann heat pump with Vitotronic 200 type WO1C from 04/2015 and the corresponding functionality.
• Bug fixes
• General improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.