With 42 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine community and the ultimate destination for discovering and buying wines.
HOW IT WORKS
• Scan: Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Learn: Instantly see detailed information about the wine and all available purchasing options
• Review: Community powered wine ratings, reviews, average price, food pairings and more provided on every wine
• Buy: To purchase, tap the green buy button and have it shipped to your door - always buy the right wine
• Rate: Add your own ratings and reviews to build your wine profile and enhance your personalized recommendations
• Track: Easily keep track of wines you have tried, including personal rating, notes and date consumed
• Store: Free cellar tracking to always know what wine you have on hand in your collection
• 42 million users
• World’s largest wine library with 11.9 million wines
• 2 million wines viewed daily
• 1 billion wine labels scanned to date
• 220,000 wineries featured
• Buy the Right Wine: Vivino is the ultimate online destination for all your wine buying needs - the largest wine selection, personalized wine recommendations, free shipping options and honest community ratings and review
• Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Restaurant Wine List Scanner: Always select the best wine from any restaurant wine list menu
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact email@example.com
For every moment, we help you discover the perfect wine. In this update:
— Introducing Taste Profile — a better way to find the right wine for you. Easily set your preferences including grape, region, style and more. Quickly see what wines you've liked (or disliked) and we'll help you discover new ones. Try it now by tapping on your photo in the profile section!
Contact our customer support team at vivino.com/support or select "Help and Support" from the Vivino app (under Profile > Settings). You can also reach us via chat on desktop at vivino.com (Login to your account and visit your shopping cart for real-time support!).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Want to learn about the wine you’re about to drink—or just impress your friends? With nothing but a quick photo of the label, you can instantly unlock tonnes of information about it—including average price, reviews, food pairings and way more. Vivino is easy to navigate and brimming with useful information for wine enthusiasts. Plus, a smartly organised home pane lets you read articles, find offers, follow recommended users and learn the differences among various types and blends of wines.
Really useful if you’re exploring wines.
I’m a real novice when it comes to wine. My answer to “what wine do you like?” has always been “whichever pink one is on sale”. Recently I decided I’d like to learn more about wine and get to the point where I can buy wine with confidence.
The app is clear & user friendly - you can photograph the label and bring up a listing with the key information about the wine & user reviews. For newbies like me there are also articles to help you learn about wine & recommendations for different types of wine to try so you can narrow down your likes & dislikes.
There could be a couple of minor improvements - sometimes the wrong listing comes up and it would be handy if the suggestions for types of wine all linked to suggested wines that met that criteria (some do, some don’t) - but overall it’s a really helpful app.
A must-have App!
I think Vivino is an extremely useful application. I recently stumbled upon it while stuck in the wine section at the back of an obscure little store in Nigeria, trying to identify a decent red wine among a rather unfamiliar selection. Vivino not only assisted my choice with excellent ratings and reviews from an informed community, it also provided a rich context to the particular bottle (as indeed they do for all wines reviewed) that I found most enlightening. I have since recommended this lovely, thoughtful app to others and I will continue to so.
- Vivino ApS
- 233.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vivino Aps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.