Professional Voice Recorder for iPhone, iPad and iWatch! No limitation, Completely FREE!
Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
None of the features are limited by in-app purchase, they are all free and without limitation. in-app purchase can be used to remove the bottom advertisement from the app.
- Unlimited recording, the only limit is your device free space.
- Record audio in M4A/AAC format, you can choose the exact quality of the record including bitrate, sample rate, bit depth, number of audio channels and encode quality.
- Record audio in MP3 format, in addition to sample rate, bitrate, bit depth and number of channels you can also set to record MP# in VBR (Variable Bit Rate) or CBR (Constant Bit Rate).
- Record audio in WAV/PCM format, sample rate, bit depth and number of channels can be configured.
- All formats can be set to record audio in silence detection mode, which will only record audio if detected (record level is configurable)
- Ability to enable/disable iOS Voice Processing and mix with background sounds.
- Ability to record in stereo format on supported devices.
- Apply effects while recording
- Add bookmarks during record session
- Change playback speed
- Boost audio volume
- Change playback volume and divert into connected devices (AirPlay)
- Jump to previously defined bookmarks and add new ones
- Read and edit notes
- Swipe gestures to short and long jump forward and backward, amount of jump is configurable
- Swipe gestures to previous and next track
- Loop playback on single record or play multiple records in sequence
STORAGE & EXPORT:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™, DropBox, Microsoft® OneDrive (personal and business), Box Cloud, iCloud Drive, Amazon S3
- Export to SoundCloud and Custom FTP server
- Post to Any Web base Script
- Import from device Music Library
- Sync records with other nearby devices running this app
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Simple trim and Advanced trim functions
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split audio files into separate files based on equal parts, file size or bookmarks
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects while recording
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
- Add reminder alarm for each record
- Color tag audio files
- Convert M4A to and from MP3 to and from WAV
- Protect the app with a passcode
- Create custom movie templates
- Built-in WiFi http server
- Custom categories for better organizing
- Customized swipe to right gestures on each record
- Multiple sort options and deep customization of track lists
and much more. Enjoy.
- Added ability to share notes and open them in other apps
- Fixed a bug showing incorrect IP address in WiFi Download when device is connected to WiFi and connected to a computer by cable.
- Improved compatibility with WatchOS 9
- Added an option to change category of each record.
- Trim and Effect is now using a completely new routine to apply effects with more precision.
- Added dedicated buttons to jump forward and backward, can be removed in settings.
- Added support of PCloud
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve looked at them all and this is number 1 (with one close 2nd)
I’ve seen every audio recording software on the UK store whilst looking for a fast and effective tool for recording my soon to be ex wife to deter her from verbal abuse and spurious allegation and to give me a record in case of litigation as I’m still living in the house pending divorce. So you can be sure that my need has great importance for me.
Voice Record Pro has such a wide spectrum coverage of facilities from 3D Touch fast start recording to, through reconstructed data in case of battery failure, to tag editing and notes addition. Wow what a software! The recordings are clear in all environments. The playback is easy and convenient. The downloading options make backing up simple whatever your preferred repository (I use WiFi to PC).
I cannot sing the software’s praises highly enough. There is only one other that has my needs covered so effectively and even then it misses on the notes and tags side (though it does have instant start recording which this doesn’t). I won’t mention it’s name in this review so as not to detract from Voice Record Pro but the keen to seek could find it by knowing the price which as of Aug ‘22 is £8.99. Having had to pick between the two though I’ve easily fallen on the side of Voice Record Pro.
I’ve had this app on an iPhone since it was first launched and used it for recording vacation reports and travel logs. It was great. But. Outside of slow cloud based exports my only other option was to convert files to mp4 and put in camera roll. Then export this to pc and convert back to mp3. For this reason I stopped using the app and found a new one with better direct export functionality. I’ve now found a workaround using a usb insert that files can export too. So I am back and happy using the app. I really like the online effect options but I don’t like that these can’t be set before the recording has started and also b they are not remembered from one recording to an other. This is a weird setup. I would like to use the limiter on all recordings but have to go through the setup procedure for it once I am recording live. Like I said it is nearly perfect and those updates would make this app 5 star.
Update June 2023.
I’m doing a lot more recording and this export nonsense is so backwards. Uploading files anywhere is painfully slow, especially the larger ones. Why oh why can we not batch export to any of the plug-In memory sticks that are common now, rather than have to do it one file at a time. On nearly any other recoding app I can export multiple files together. It is for this, and only this reason that I can no longer support using this app, which is a shame because it’s so good in every other way.
I love using this app
It is so flexible in it’s operating modes, it’s editing functions, it’s variable sensitivity to automatically pause during silence if required and so much more.
I happily paid for the ad-free version and I’m always recommending this app to everyone who sends me a voice message using the standard iOS app. One particular reason is because I have my phone enter standby mode after 5mins so I’m always having to stop what I’m doing to unlock the phone to continue playing the messages (something that used to drive me to distraction when recording long messages myself before switching apps).
A couple of family members were unconvinced and I rate this app so highly I paid the price of the ad-free version for them (and they are now recommending it to others themselves). It’s price is in a the mid-range of the average apps I buy but it’s worth it.
One more thing, I mentioned that the basic iOS voice recorder is irritating but I was delighted to find it is so very simple to convert from that app to this it’s almost seamless playback from the time it’s opened there to the time it’s played back here. Converting between many formats is just as easy.
There are so many good features I want to praise but I’m tired and it’s late – read the app description, even download the free app if you want to check it out first… but I would be rather surprised if anyone using it for the average kind of tasks I use it for chooses not to upgrade.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 92.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 7.6 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement £8.99